3 Days in . . . 3 Pounds Lost!!!!

Options
Hi everyone. I just joined MFP 3 days ago and have found the experience very helpful. Just focusing some attention on what I'm taking in has really helped me scale back my eating. Seeing those calories, fat, carbs and sodium stack up during the day has already made put some things back on the shelf.

Please don't think that the pound per day thing will keep up. I do have a goal to lose 20 pounds and I suspect it will happen fairly quickly. My issue has always been the garbage food that I eat and not paying the slightest bit of attention to my weight.

Fortunately I have someone in my life that has helped me focus more on it and finding MFP really services the geeky data guy in me. She and I both joined MFP the other day.

My goal is, to yes lose the weight but more importantly for me, to eat better long term and I can see MFP and all of you playing a significant role in that.

So, I am very glad to be here and look forward to reading a lot of your success stories!

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! You've come to the right place for support and welcome aboard!