My morning NSV!!!

Options
So i woke up this morning and i looked at myself in the mirror in my undies lol and i couldn't believe it:

my feet were shoulder width apart and my thighs weren't touching!! i got like a 1/4 inch in between!!!!!!!!!!! loving the 140s!!!!

i know how stupid that sounds but maybe i'll start running more since it'll be easier!!!!

weeeehehe!

Replies

• georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    NOT stupid WAY TO GO!
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! I have been waiting for this NSV... :)
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That is not stupid at all!! WTG!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    LOVE this NSV! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! : )
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop!! That is AWESOME!! I cant even imagine that, so GREAT JOB!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the day my legs don't scrub each other when I walk or run. Congrats!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Not stupid! Awesomeness:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    So i woke up this morning and i looked at myself in the mirror in my undies lol and i couldn't believe it:

my feet were shoulder width apart and my thighs weren't touching!! i got like a 1/4 inch in between!!!!!!!!!!! loving the 140s!!!!

i know how stupid that sounds but maybe i'll start running more since it'll be easier!!!!

weeeehehe!

SWEET! I love those NSV's! I put on a pair of capris this morning that I haven't been able to wear for years! it is so exciting, isn't it? beautiful!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Not at all stupid; I can't wait to get there....great job!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    That is a FANTASTIC NSV!!

(One of these days I will post this too!!!)

Great work!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Definately not stupid, that's great news! I can't wait for that to happen and be able to happily where skirts even when walking long distances!!

Great work!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Now I can't wait for the 140s!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options

weeeehehe!

SWEET! I love those NSV's! I put on a pair of capris this morning that I haven't been able to wear for years! it is so exciting, isn't it? beautiful!

Congrats to you too! I can't wait to go for a run without starting a fire between my thighs lol!!!!!!!!!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Nice way to start the morning! Congrats!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Thanks everybody, you all keep me moving forward!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options

weeeehehe!

I can't wait for this to happen! Maybe someday I'll be able to stand with feet touching and see light!!!! Congrats!!
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo congrats girl! I would love to run, but the Texas heat will kill me ;)
  • Tippytoesk8er
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a huge deal. I'm hoping to get there someday, but not matter how thin I am, I'm still Quadzilla.
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Woo hoo congrats girl! I would love to run, but the Texas heat will kill me ;)

I feel ya on the heat! Here in SoFlo it's killer too! Drink up that water!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!