Unsuccessful loser

Options
Been on here logging my diary about 3 weeks now.
Calorie count was confusing until I just found that MFP managed to save the wrong profile details to what I had inputted, so now that we are on the straight and narrow maybe we'll get somewhere!
Pure White, Deeside, Flintshire

Replies

• wittlethings
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. I have had little, if any, weightloss success the past week....Odd....because I feel like I have lost weight. Anyhow, my issue is late-night eating...trying to figure out how to overcome that issue. I am sticking to my workouts and 1200 calorie a day diet plan - I just can't sabbatoge everything I work for come 11:00 p.m. which has been happening the past few nights - which explains why I have not seen any movement on the scale. I hate the scale....it flucuates way too much and that's the one thing that discourages me so I am going to try and just keep my weigh-ins to Saturday mornings (not particular reason I chose Sat) and leave well enough alone :)
  • Pure_white
    Options
    I can help with the late night cravings and thats by blending 5 fruits or mixture of fruit and veg with half a pint of semi, less orr more depending how thick you want it but thicker is better for filling you up. my last smoothie/milkshake consisted of 5 baby plum toms, half dragon fruit, 1 kiwi, garden gang banana and a handful of red grapes. it changes each time depending on what fruit or veg i have in the house! Hope that helps?