Time for a new Goal !!

Options
ce_fit
ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
Well I did it. Goal of 210 lbs has been acheived !!:drinker: I started 2008 at 230lbs and set my goal at 210. I joined MFP in July at 224.4 lbs. During the summer months and early fall my main form of excercise has been cycling but with fall here and shorter days I have not been able to keep that up but I have been able to stick to my suggested calorie intake with the odd exception :laugh: and low and behold today I weighed in at 210 lbs.!!!

Now it is time to set a new goal.:tongue: This one I am going to set at 200 lbs but it is really the lowest that I want to go. I consider myself big boned so I am ok with being higher than the suggested upper limits of the healthy range. (Advice and opinions always appreciated.) This is going to be interesting for me though as I have joined the local Gold's Gym which will be opening in mid December. Besides the weight goal I also want to add some muscle mass so I fully expect there to be some flucuations!!

I want to thank everyone for the words of encouragment and thank Mike for a great site.:smile:

Replies

• ce_fit
    Options
    Well I did it. Goal of 210 lbs has been acheived !!:drinker: I started 2008 at 230lbs and set my goal at 210. I joined MFP in July at 224.4 lbs. During the summer months and early fall my main form of excercise has been cycling but with fall here and shorter days I have not been able to keep that up but I have been able to stick to my suggested calorie intake with the odd exception :laugh: and low and behold today I weighed in at 210 lbs.!!!

Now it is time to set a new goal.:tongue: This one I am going to set at 200 lbs but it is really the lowest that I want to go. I consider myself big boned so I am ok with being higher than the suggested upper limits of the healthy range. (Advice and opinions always appreciated.) This is going to be interesting for me though as I have joined the local Gold's Gym which will be opening in mid December. Besides the weight goal I also want to add some muscle mass so I fully expect there to be some flucuations!!

I want to thank everyone for the words of encouragment and thank Mike for a great site.:smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on reaching your goal and good luck on reaching your next one!:bigsmile:
  • meganlkp
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! You must feel so proud of yourself?! I achieved my goal too and changed it...twice!! All the best in achieving your next one!! x
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Congrats-- and what a cutie! I mean, that you're holding in your picture-- umm, well not that you're not cute, too. I just meant-- oh, never mind-- :blushing:

Congrats!! :wink:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congrats :drinker:
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    What a way to welcome in 2009!! 30 lbs lighter...congratulations and best wishes:drinker:
  • ce_fit
    Options
    Congrats-- and what a cutie! I mean, that you're holding in your picture-- umm, well not that you're not cute, too. I just meant-- oh, never mind-- :blushing:

Why thank-you for the compliment. :embarassed: (I think!!)

That's my Granddaughter, she is a little cutie.

9 kids home schooled ... I don't think I would have any time to loose the weight you have. Way to go:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Why thank-you for the compliment. :embarassed: (I think!!)

That's my Granddaughter, she is a little cutie.

9 kids home schooled ... I don't think I would have any time to loose the weight you have. Way to go:drinker:
    thankyou.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!