1 pound a week and 60 min a day workout challenge - support

Options
2»

Replies

• Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I will join too!!! I'm already in a challenge but the more the merrier..... Add me...
  • niebla
    niebla Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome Alacey88,

A reminder: Let's do this in a healthy way, eating properly and exercising without overdoing it.

For me to lose "just" 1 pound a week is healthy, eating 1200 cal a day + the calories I gain from exercising.

I don't want to fall into the diet mentality, and get upset when I go back to overeating.

Also I want to say that this group is not about competing but about supporting. If you cannot exercise the 60 min or lose the 1 pound, no one is going to judge you, we all have your limitations and all we can do is do what we can do.

Some of us might feel 1 pound is too little, and naturally we would feel better if we lost more. I would say: Let's focus on doing the exercise and eating properly, let's see what happens.
  • jennahiggins
    jennahiggins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Remember to, that losing weight and getting healthy is a Lifestyle change not a diet. Dieting means you go back to the way you were eating once you lose the weight. I think all of us here know that we can never go back to the "Before" us. I look forward to this challenge! You have a wonderful turn out already, and very quickly!
  • niebla
    Options
    I completely agree with jennahiggins, thank you for your imput!
  • niebla
    Options
    We are 18 already!

2 more and I am closing the group!
  • niebla
    Options
    Anyone else want to join a doable and healthy challenge?
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! lol I"ve been looking for a challenge that I'm not too late to join and this one fits very well with my goals.

Nicole
  • niebla
    Options
    Welcome PSUgrl921 :)

One more and I'll close the group
  • alisonbank
    alisonbank Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'm in :) i've been wanting to join a challenge and this looks like a great place to start!
  • niebla
    Options
    Welcome Alisonbank!

OK, THE GROUP IS CLOSED!

We are 20 parcicipants.

I will take the conversation to another thread so I can put on the title "GROUP CLOSED"
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi is there any space left would love to join..xx
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    never worry will catch the next one good luck everyone x