Anyone else need to lose only about 10 lbs and STUCK?

Options
My ideal weight would be between 120-125. Unfortunately, my body just feels comfortable around 135. I have never gone above this weight but would love to get out of the 130s!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Yes, i've been stuck at 159 for 8 months. I want to be in the 140s.
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight would be between 120-125. Unfortunately, my body just feels comfortable around 135. I have never gone above this weight but would love to get out of the 130s!

Exactly where I am!
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I just hit the "10 to go" mark.
    I guess we'll see!!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm stuck at 141 and my goal is at least 135. This is the first time I've been stuck since starting MFP and I don't like it. I've just started exercising so my body is probably in shock :laugh:
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    That's how I get at around 150. I've been down to 140 in the last couple of years, but never lower. My ideal weight would be 130. I hope I can beat it this time!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    me stuck too!!
    123lbs - want to be 112-117lbs
  • cheddarboy
    cheddarboy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wecome to add me (and most of my friends I'm sure) as most of us are looking to lose under 10 lbs or replace fat w muscle.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yes, i've been stuck at 159 for 8 months. I want to be in the 140s.

yep i am 157 and have been stuck for awhile too, i am 10 pounds from my healthy weight zone. and it isnt moving an ounce. I changed my workout, and i am thinking of starting with weights to see if that moves it any...
  • JWGF01
    JWGF01 Posts: 59
    Options
    yup.... i was stuck around 9.5 and 10 stone for ages.... wanna be 9 stone...

just hit below 10 stone today.... got 7 KG to go!!!

feel free to add me =]
  • SKINNYME1988
    Options
    Yes YES yes! I would like to be 138/140lbs and at 155lbs now this is my heaviest weight but I know how amazing I feel when at 140/138lbs makes such a huge difference
  • Nachos88
    Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am soooo stuck. I have been stuck for a year now. my ideal weight wud be 140 or 135. i have inly reach 145 but my weght keeps going up and down between 155 to 147. Sigh I am now 152. i seriously don;t kno what to do.
  • MaryTuttle
    MaryTuttle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You need to "shock" your metabolizm. How? well either add a few calories, take a rest from exercise, or do some core work ... just make a drastic change for a couple days, then go back to routine. Give it a try! but don't cut calories below daily required. make sure you are sleeping enough, getting enough fat, drinking enough water.
  • jipper44
    jipper44 Posts: 111
    Options
    That's how I get at around 150. I've been down to 140 in the last couple of years, but never lower. My ideal weight would be 130. I hope I can beat it this time!

This is where I'm at too. So frustrating...I wonder sometimes if I'm just meant to be 148.6 lbs.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options

Exactly where I am!
    Me too! I am also 135 and would like to lose about 5-10 more lbs.
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's me I have 9 lbs to go. My ideal is actually 108-110. Which is ridiculous! I was that weight when I was 12!!! My goal is 115. I am bouncing. Between 123-124. Its so annoying. I had a couple bad days with my calories and board with my workout Uhg, don't know what to do. I have increased weight, get the burn but not sore. I give 110% to cardio and still stuck. I think I might look into the fat burning foods?
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm so darn close. I can SEE the body I want right below the layer of fat. I'm planning on concentrating on my core. That's where the hula hooping comes in. It's amazing for that. I'm at 139 right now and NEED to get to 130! C'MONNNNNNN!!
  • ebs6778
    ebs6778 Posts: 8
    Options
    Yep, that's me I have 9 lbs to go. My ideal is actually 108-110. Which is ridiculous! I was that weight when I was 12!!! My goal is 115. I am bouncing. Between 123-124. Its so annoying. I had a couple bad days with my calories and board with my workout Uhg, don't know what to do. I have increased weight, get the burn but not sore. I give 110% to cardio and still stuck. I think I might look into the fat burning foods?

wow- 110 is light! How tall are you? I have heard that one of the biggest mistakes is doing TOO much cardio and cardio only! Muscles burn fat - if you do too much cardio, you will burn your muscles after a certain point... then you're flabby :/ Try to do some light weight-training, it may help!
  • ebs6778
    Options
    Yep. I'm stuck at 141 and my goal is at least 135. This is the first time I've been stuck since starting MFP and I don't like it. I've just started exercising so my body is probably in shock :laugh:

I hate it when that happens! Whenever I would start training for pageants it would take me a few weeks to see my weight drop. My body would hold onto all it could because I confused it so much! But when your body lets go of that weight, it REALLY lets go! Don't give up hope!
  • ebs6778
    Options
    I just hit the "10 to go" mark.
    I guess we'll see!!

How exciting! You went from a size 12 to a 2???!!! I bet you are so proud of yourself!
  • luscadero
    luscadero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too, and suffering an injury so I can't do much of a traditional workout or run right now. I'm gonna go to a jazz and rib festival this weekend and walk a kajillion miles in the intense heat... :drinker: