What is everyone reading? I need some ideas for my new e-re

Options
2»

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    booksontheknob.org
    is a great website/blog for free and cheap books for your e-reader. She lists them by type (Kindle, Nook, etc.) on the blog. I have gotten HUNDREDS of free books because of this blog.
    I love The Hunger Games series, too.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Passage by Connie Willis.

Next in my queue is Robopocalype by Daniel H. Wilson.
  • Bikeminx
    Bikeminx Posts: 51
    Options
    I just got 3 e-books by Belle De Jour (secret diary of a call girl etc) for holiday. A bit naughty but a nice light read. I can't do things that take too much brain work after just graduating lol! Also I'm reading zombie survival guide by Max Brooks lol
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Little Bee was really good.
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had posted a topic similar a week or so ago and many people responded they were reading Chelsea Handler's My Horizontal Life. I downloaded and read it in a day! It was so hilarious and I loved it (yes, it's trashy).

Now I'm reading Michael Connelly's Concrete Blonde (3rd in the Harry Bosch series)
  • hefinator
    hefinator Posts: 260
    Options
    The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs is great! also, her Alpha and Omega series is just starting and the first 2 books are a great read!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    "Foreign Intelligence" by James Rollins and "The Three Musketeers" both are great books
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    My first ereader books were the latest in the Maisie Dobbs series by Jaqueline Winspear (mystery set in England between the 2 world wars) and the latest in the No 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith. I think i may read some real books I have beside my bed now. Loved the Hunger Games too. Read Little Bee too. Thanks for the site on cheap ebooks. As too passing books around my family shares books too so now we are just sharing our nook accounts instead. Can't do that with friends though.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs is great! also, her Alpha and Omega series is just starting and the first 2 books are a great read!

LOVE LOVE the Mercy books
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm reading the first of the Camel Club series by David Baldacci. Wonderful

I just finished Whiskey Sour by J.A. Konrath, also really good.

And I'm making my way through the Matthew Scudder series by Lawrence Block and the latest of the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris

I have a Nook and I am a mad reader using downloaded files from my library. Loooove it.
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Anyone use GoodReads ? I'm on through Facebook.

Ordered a kindle right before my surgery - LOVE IT!

Right now - The end of Overeating - David Kessler, - if this won't turn you off of any restaurant/processed - food nothing will...

Just finished Game of Thrones - books 1 and 2, haven't started 3.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Look in the FREE section. There are a ton of classics in there. I've read Treasure Island, Sherlock Holmes, Pride & Prejudice, Moby **** (Filtered? Really? It's an f'n book title) and a bunch of others.