Wearing skirt to work!

kfitz10103
kfitz10103 Posts: 354
edited 3:31AM in Success Stories
So I need to do laundry and didn't have any pants clean so I decided to try on my size medium skirt from college that I haven't worn in 14 years. It fits! Its actually too big and I have to keep pulling it up. I couldn't be happier! I think I'll tailor it so I can wear it again. I'm gonna try to find a picture of me wearing it before to see how I compare.

Replies

• marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Awesome! Bet that feels great :D
  • MrsIMGrateful
    MrsIMGrateful Posts: 2 Member
    Great job Kfitz10103.. That's very motivating for me. I started MFP last week--and I'm praying for a return to my PRE-K body (before Khilah my beautiful daughter). My goal is to lose 50lbs. It's motivating to see so many others who have already lost tons of weight. Enjoy your skirt.. :)

Sincerely

TSW10131
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Exciting; great job!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Totally awesome!! This post reminds me of that commercial where the lady goes to the dry cleaner to get her clothes taken in. Congratulations on your nsv.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    That is freakin' awesome! Congrats!

(be careful...I did that...put on a shirt that I haven't worn in maybe 8 years or so...I got the "raised eyebrow look" then the "honey, that shirt is no longer in style" ROFLMAO)
  • mhodgin
    mhodgin Posts: 2
    thats amazing, i bet it feels so good. Be proud!
  • tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    LOVE events like these.. this is what we are all doing it for! GOOD FOR YOU!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!