Night Time Binges

Options
2»

Replies

• Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I found that if i plan a snack int he evenings, about the time i'd be picking at stuff from the fridge or cupboard anyway then i'd not need to binge. Make sure you have the calories for the planned snack and there is no cheating.
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is my issue too. The good thing is that you are logging it and being ACCOUNTABLE!! Good for you! It is much easier to pretend it never happened. Good luck!
  • jgas1962
    jgas1962 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too. I've found myself saving calories for my nighttime snacking, because I know it's going to happen! I wish I could get a handle on it so that I could eat the majority of my calories for meals and not worry about saving any for my night munchies. Fortunately, I didn't have anything too terribly bad in the house last night -- I ate a Fiber Plus bar, some Baked Lays, and a slice of watermelon, all after 8:00. I do think sitting on the couch watching tv is what does it to me, so I need to come up with a new plan for the evenings!
  • CaliGirl313
    Options
    I binge at night too, after dinner I had waayyy to much food: waffles, blueberries, pillsbury sweet moments, kettle corn etc! I need to learn how to stop it! I'm just so bored after dinner and I can finally relax after my long day at work. I really need school to start back up and maybe homework will keep me OUT of the kitchen? I don't know, but I do know is that it sure is hard to STOP once you've started :(