Q-Tip

Options
2»

Replies

• MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    And you've got to use the right "toy" too -- has to be original Q-Tips too. None of that plastic stick crap.
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    An eargasm :) I can't clean out my ear as I have odd shapped ear canals. My doctor yells at me because I'll give myself an ear infection. He says nothing smaller than your elbow should go in there. :-P

Your doc gives good advice for both 'gasms :wink:

HAHAHAHAHA
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Holy double post, Batman!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    I use a q-tip everyday after a shower. Keeps those ears clean and gets rid of the water in the ears

Same here
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    I use a q-tip everyday after a shower. Keeps those ears clean and gets rid of the water in the ears

Same here
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i loooooove cleaning out my ears with q-tips.. it really is not good for your ears though so I am gentle :) I get a lot of wax so whenever I clean I feel like I can hear so much better ahaha. It's probably in my head but if my teeth are brushed, i feel like my ears should be cleaned!

my cousin got a q-tip stuck in his ear once bc he pushed it too far and had to go to the ER lolol.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    <
    orgasm face ! LOL

Now what caused that orgasm face? Explain?
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    This is completely random. I was cleaning out my ears with a Q-Tip this morning and was wondering...how many other people just love the feeling of cleaning out their ears? I have always loved it. I will sometimes do it 2-3x a day just because it feels soo good. I know it may sound weird to some but i love it. Its like an ear orgasam ha-ha-ha!

OMG...totally!!! Me too!!! I thought I was strange for loving it SO much. After every shower, I cannot wait to clean out my ears. Ahhhhhhhhh....
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    Options
    This is completely random. I was cleaning out my ears with a Q-Tip this morning and was wondering...how many other people just love the feeling of cleaning out their ears? I have always loved it. I will sometimes do it 2-3x a day just because it feels soo good. I know it may sound weird to some but i love it. Its like an ear orgasam ha-ha-ha!

OMG...totally!!! Me too!!! I thought I was strange for loving it SO much. After every shower, I cannot wait to clean out my ears. Ahhhhhhhhh....
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    Options

• BrownEyedG1rl
    Options
    Wow...sorry about that! Computer froze up!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Ah same here!! It's like scratching an itch...but you don't feel the itch until you scratch it...and the more you scratch the itch, the more satisfying it feels!

*runs to bathroom for q-tips*
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Ah same here!! It's like scratching an itch...but you don't feel the itch until you scratch it...and the more you scratch the itch, the more satisfying it feels!

*runs to bathroom for q-tips*

EXACTLY!!!!
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Q-TIPs....I love it. They're my favorite. I use them everyday for everything.:blushing: