I'm new n ready to lose the pounds!!!

lenece
lenece Posts: 389 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a 32yr old mom of 3 kids..I now weigh 196 pounds..first time I've seen under 200 in a long time..I'm so sick of being called fat,chubby,lazy and digusting..I want my kids to be able to come up to me n hug me with thier arms around me instead of just on me..I am losing weight n can tell a big difference..It has taken me a year to lose 79 pounds but I'm doing it and thats what matters..When I started a year ago I was 279 pounds my biggest ever finally I said this is got to stop..Over time I've lost but here recently I lost my dad and I told myself it was time for me to get serious n get in shape cuz I had 3 great kids to watch grow up..So I'm proud to say I'm losing it n lovin it..I have dropped from a size 28 jeans to a size 18 which is sooooo awsome..I love the fact that I can walk n play out with my kids n not be out of breathe but I'm not gonna be completely happy until I reach my goal of 130 pounds...Only 96 pounds to lose and I'm gonna do it this time...:smile:

Replies

• lenece
    I'm a 32yr old mom of 3 kids..I now weigh 196 pounds..first time I've seen under 200 in a long time..I'm so sick of being called fat,chubby,lazy and digusting..I want my kids to be able to come up to me n hug me with thier arms around me instead of just on me..I am losing weight n can tell a big difference..It has taken me a year to lose 79 pounds but I'm doing it and thats what matters..When I started a year ago I was 279 pounds my biggest ever finally I said this is got to stop..Over time I've lost but here recently I lost my dad and I told myself it was time for me to get serious n get in shape cuz I had 3 great kids to watch grow up..So I'm proud to say I'm losing it n lovin it..I have dropped from a size 28 jeans to a size 18 which is sooooo awsome..I love the fact that I can walk n play out with my kids n not be out of breathe but I'm not gonna be completely happy until I reach my goal of 130 pounds...Only 96 pounds to lose and I'm gonna do it this time...:smile:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Welcome to MFP! I love how determined you are. :tongue: And I'm sorry to hear about you dad. :frown:

:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good job so far. Welcome to MFP.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Welcome! I love your determination.
  • lenece
    Thanks for the comment
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Welcome! Sounds like you are on the right track- hope you enjoy MFP:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    you are such an inspiration, 79 lbs lost? thats AWESOME!!! :smooched:

hope i can get into the 70lbs lost mark too :flowerforyou:

WELL DONE SO FAR! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Hey-- welcome-- great job so far. Wishing you more success!!:flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,958 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Great job on your loss so far and good luck with your goal. You are so positive and your determination jumps out of my screen while I read your post. Way to go! Kati
This discussion has been closed.