Over 200 Lbs to lose...looking for friends in the same boat

Options
Hi all, I just heard about this website and want to find friends that are busy working on their goals to lose a substantial amount of weight...or have lost a substantial amount.

Replies

• IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm in that boat... feel free to add me =)
    We CAN DO IT!!!!

there is also a group for people needing to lose 100+ pounds
    they will do a roll-over when that thread reaches max messages (500 I think).
    here's the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279981-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group?page=19
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 150 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other. :)
  • judyreha
    judyreha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ,I am over 200 also looking for friends
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs too lose, which is a significant amount of weight as well. The best way to look at it is one pound at a time! Small goals work best. Don't stress trying to lose 200 lbs. Instead try and lose 5. Then when you reach that goal, 5 more! It's definitely more uplifting since you focus on what you have done, not what you have left to do. Good luck!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Well, I have been in that boat. I am over have way to my goal weight. I would love to support you on your journey!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    just showing you can do it..........I lost 145 lbs in 15 months, read my profile and bio under my photo..........you can do it, just stay focused and dont give in

add me as a friend, I can help if you need a few tips.........Im not a professional, just some one who found reasons to suceed, and not excuses to fail..............Lloyd
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    Add me! I'm in for the long ride! =]
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 100+ to lose. I'll reset my goals when I get the first 100 off. Feel free to add me.
  • Yaya28
    Yaya28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have over 135 to lose but right right now it feels like 1,000. Just take it one day at a time or one meal at a time.:wink:
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i had over 100 pounds to lose i have lost 56 since end jan ( slow and steady wins the race) anyone feel free to add me : )

Mandy xx
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Howdy! The great thing about MFP is your not alone. Feel free to add me!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard; love to be friends mfp is the place to be where people understand where u are coming from. i lost 60 pds now ; but still need to lose at least 110 pds. good luck with yur goal., add me as a friend if u would like.
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have a long way to go, but I will get there.
  • kittylrogers
    Options
    I want to lose about 100 pounds by the end of my journey. Feel free to add me.
  • Jillyrabbit
    Options
    I have over 200 to lose too!!! I'm here for anyone who needs me :)
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya, hon! Let's go through this together!!!
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya in the 'losing large' boat. Feel free to add me. I've been here for about five weeks and it's working and I love it!!
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    I 'm going for 100lbs or more, but takin it 1 day at a time. Good luck in reaching your goal weight, I know you can do it. Have a great day !
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    feel free to add me.. but read my profile first to make sure I'm the kind of friend you're looking for :) Either way Good Luck!
  • lyndsaysutton82
    Options
    I'm working to loose about 210, and 80 days in I'm down 27.8 lbs. Feel free to add me! :happy: