Hello!

Options
Hi, My name is Caitlin,

I've been using MFP for a couple weeks now and I'm loving it. I weigh a little under 200 right now, and hoping to get to a nice 130 eventually. I can't really afford to get a gym membership, so I've been working hard getting up and exercising before breakfast, eating well and just being honest about what I do eat. It would be awesome to have lots of friends and support on my weight loss journey, and I'd love to be there for you too!

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! A friend request is on it's way. Good luck with your journey!
  • bethy0316
    bethy0316 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hello!! Good Luck!! I have only been on for about 10 days, and have already lost 5 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can support one another!! :flowerforyou:
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you can do it ! You can add me if you would like. Have a good day !!
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I am with you! I can't afford the gym nor do I have the time to go to the gym, so I exercise at home. It's difficult because not all the tools of the gym are available but it is doable! Good luck!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Good luck, just do what your advised and it will work for you
  • breen1ka
    breen1ka Posts: 16
    Options
    Great job! Feel free to add me...I'm pretty new on here and would love to have support and be supportive to others! Let's do this!
  • pumasweater
    Options
    HI! I opened up my account back in April but I decided to start my journey to fitness today. I have sent you a request. Good luck! I also need some friends for encouragement so anyone feel free to add me.
  • mousiedrea
    Options
    Hi! I like using this too. I need more support as well. Freind request is on it's way. Feel free for others who need support to add me!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, will send a friend request. Good luck.
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Welcome! I am in the same situation. Definitely can't afford the gym membership, so I've been trying to just exercise on my own, even if it's just a walk!! Feel free to add me :)
  • cshelgol1
    cshelgol1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Caitlin,
    I have just started using it as well and I am really enjoying it. The only problem Im having is that Im eating the same meals or types of meals. My children are all grown so I havent really been cooking large meals. I wish you success.
    Michelle
  • kc2024
    kc2024 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been using MFP off n on but I'm more committed this time lol. This is my first post n I currently don't have any friends on here. So feel free to add me n if I can figure out how ill try to add u :) I usually just use the app. So the site is def new for me. I'm sure we could all use the support! :) have a good one!