what can i eat?

Options
Hi,

so its 6.43pm i have had dinner and about to have weight watchers desert, i have approximately 60 calories, up to 10 carbs, 3 fat, 10 protein, 5fibre, 100 sodium left, and could really do with eating those 60 cals, so any advice would be great thanks. also, im semi vegetarian, live in the uk, i know probably cant do this but thought its worth an ask? thanks x

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Have some fruit.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... Got any Greek yogurt? Half a cup, maybe?
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    popcorn with garlic powder! :)
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    You can make a huge salad with leafy lettuce and tomato and top it with 1/2 cup canned black beans (rinse) and salsa.

Or if you have an air popper, you can have two cups of air popped popcorn. No butter but you can sprinkle some salt and maybe some herbs on it.

If you want something sweet you could have about 3/4 C fresh raw cherries.

You could have two squares of a Lindt chocolate-caramel candy bar.

Or you could go for a brisk walk for a half hour to an hour and earn yourself more calories!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Just an observation: your fiber is really really low...
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    thanks for the responses everyone, i should have added that i cant eat fruit as im allergic, i know, a vegetarian allergic to fruit = insane! mmmmm lindt chocolate, now that sounds like an awesome suggestion! :-)
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Six squares of Lindt Caramel Chocolate bar= 170 cal so 2 is a tiny bit less than 60 cal. But check in case it's different because I'm in the US! It won't do a thing for hunger but it's great to assuage the chocolate craving!