On Monday I am starting...

Options
Insanity!

My boyfriend and I are doing it together and I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that we stick with it and see results. I am at my goal weight but I would really like to tone up more and I think this will be great for that.

Have and of you tried it? Any advice, tips, tricks or words of encouragement for me? :happy:

Replies

• Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that started it this week. She says "it is no joke!" Meaning it is a buttkicker but leaves you feeling accomplished afterward. I'm going to try to get over to her house to try it myself this weekend.
  • Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that started it this week. She says "it is no joke!" Meaning it is a buttkicker but leaves you feeling accomplished afterward. I'm going to try to get over to her house to try it myself this weekend.
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity! The best word of advice I can give is to NEVER give up. Don't compare yourself to what the others are doing. They will be faster than you and they will kick your butt, especially in the beginning. Just do your best, and remember to regularly take the fit test. Stick to the program, stick to the nutrition advice and you'll be golden! It's a great workout if you like to WORK HARD and SWEAT LIKE MAD! :)