new pants :)

Options
jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
:tongue: Went shopping with Ezzie this weekend, and OMG, I'm down a couple of pants sizes!! :drinker: :happy: It looks like I finally broke my plateau and got to move my ticker yea! The ticker was stuck for about 8 weeks or so, so it's wonderful to see it move (even if it's ever so slowly) in the right direction again! Thans to all My Family Peeps that encourage, and support, hugz and luvyas to youse guys! :drinker: :heart: :bigsmile:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    Options
    :tongue: Went shopping with Ezzie this weekend, and OMG, I'm down a couple of pants sizes!! :drinker: :happy: It looks like I finally broke my plateau and got to move my ticker yea! The ticker was stuck for about 8 weeks or so, so it's wonderful to see it move (even if it's ever so slowly) in the right direction again! Thans to all My Family Peeps that encourage, and support, hugz and luvyas to youse guys! :drinker: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    That's so freaking awesome. Yay for you. I can't wait till I drop pant sizes.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! its so nice to see all your hard work pay off! gives you a little motivation to keep pushing!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    YOU and you alone did it!!! HEY, this is awesome news! I love to see your good spirits cheering us up on MFP in various threads and I have to say: congrats for the perseverance! :flowerforyou: Plateaus are a pain, but then again, not gaining is a gain :wink: .

Jamerz, I am sooo happy for ya! :drinker:

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :happy: Awesome! Way to go!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    thumbsup8de.gif
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    okay... the rest of the story is that I had to wear suspenders with all mu old pants, cause they would fall down, and a belt wouldn't work either!? :angry: :grumble: Mind ya, there is a place for suspenders in men's fashion,... but I got to where I abso HATED wearing them! Unfortunetly, I also was in between sizes, and abso NOTHING fit from any store anywhere! :noway: So thats a large (all punds intended) part of why I'm so excited that I actually bought a couple pairs of pants! Hugz and luvya all! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!