Two NSVs in one day!

jmgj27
jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
edited September 30 in Success Stories
First, I was a massive klutz at work so I managed to spill my cup of tea all down my white linen shirt and change into a ribbed black t-shirt. I had a client coming in so needed to borrow a jacket. I borrowed my boss' jacket. It was a UK size 8 (US size 4) and it FREAKING fit!!! (I mean, it must be a bloody big size 8 but still...)...

Then...at the end of my meeting my client (who last saw me around April-time when I was about 14 - 16lbs heavier said 'I don't mean to be rude but you've lost weight since our last meeting...is that all the surfing...!' I'm kind of used to people I haven't seen since before I started commenting on it but it was amazing to hear that from someone who last saw me at around 170lbs to comment on it 'cause I don't really see it yet!

Yay!

Share your NSVs too! :bigsmile:

Replies

• megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Great Job
  • hey, stupid question but what is an NSV?!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    hey, stupid question but what is an NSV?!

NSV - Non-scale Victory.

Those that we have not seen in a while are the ones who can see even the smallest difference let alone the big ones.
    You did great! Awesomeness!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!