Fruit Smoothie Recipies.

xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Ok, soo last year i experimented alot with different fruit smoothies.. Not one of them turned out really nice! I either put too much natural yoghurt in and it went sour or i put too much milk and ice in and it went weak =/

I really need help on exactly what measurement are needed for a decent tasty smoothie!

I dont like all fruits, but here are some that i do like -

apples, bananas, strawberries, melon, grapes, pineapples, blueberries, cherries.

I dont like anything else :)

Any help would be really apreciated! I need tasty filling smoothies to have as a mid day snack :)

Replies

• QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    1'4 c strawberries
    1/4 c blueberries
    1/4 c pineapple chunks
    3oz.yogurt
    1'2 small banana
  • I would scratch the milk part all together. Grab some frozen fruits (like the good stuff...real whole pieces of frozen fruit) throw in some yogurt of your choice, and use a little bit of juice. be it orange juice or add some veggie juice.
  • I use the Yoplait frozen ready fruit any flavor and three table spoons of plain yogurt 2/3 cup to 1/2 cup of 1 or 2% milk and 1 tablespoon of turbinado or organic sugar they turn out yummy my kids even love them oh and a half of can of pineapples I almost forgot 2/3 cup milk if you want them thicker!