Um this forum is called CHIT-CHAT...

Options
1235»

Replies

• BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I love Breakfast for dinner !!!!!!!!!!! YUP OH AND ALSO LOVE SCRAPPLE !!!!!!!! YYUUMMMY

GO DALLAS !!!!!!!!!! <
    That is americas team !!!!! and beside ..doesnt everygirl LOVE a cowboy !!!!!!!

i love breakfast for dinner too!!! oh and for all you cowboy fans out there...my daughter's name is Landry...who's the first one to guess where we came up with that???

SMART GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ding ding ding...give this lady a prize!! where's that butt scratching ruler?
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I think my calico cat might have arthritis.

I called off work today and spent all day doing heat relief work for the homeless instead.

The last book I read from cover-to-cover was in 2008.

I'm really bummed that the original Law & Order was cancelled.

GO BROWNS!!!! :embarassed:

Just wanted everyone to notice what you did today!!! You are an angel...:heart: . Yeah, yeah...I know this isn't random chit chat...but I needed to single her out for overall amazing-ness....

Oh, and GO BRONCOS!!!!!:drinker:
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that the "first" and well, actually all lunar space landings were staged. To boost the country's morale. (i do believe they've gone to space, just didnt land on the moon.)

edited because english is my first language- it just doesnt always show in type
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I like turtles!!!! There i said it...

We had a turtle. It ran away. Darn that turtle!!

Did you know that turtles breathe through their bums? :noway:

WHAT??? I bum breathing turtle? No way! Mine had nose holes, I refuse to believe that he breathed through his butt!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry, they can breathe through nose holes and their bums! Google it...:wink:

I Googled and what do you know?? Who would have thunk it, really?? Wait until I tell my kids!!! :laugh: And with that, I will leave you with the answer I got from Wiki. Now we all know! :blushing:

Yes. Although turtles breathe using their lungs like most animals, they also have a pair of sacs located within their butt, that take in water, and extract oxygen from it. So, they are capable of "breathing through their butts".
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    something about baseball and peanuts gets me going :) hahaha

It's all about BASEBALL!!

awww just love it..love the field..love the players...like the garlic fries awww I think i need to go to one asap
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    something about baseball and peanuts gets me going :) hahaha

It's all about BASEBALL!!

SF Giants here. You? BTW...garlic fries are a given.

awww just love it..love the field..love the players...like the garlic fries awww I think i need to go to one asap
  • tiffwhit16
    tiffwhit16 Posts: 76
    Options
    :smile: I like granny smith apples way better then red delicous apples.......... :laugh:

Me Too!!:smile:
  • tiffwhit16
    Options
    My butt itches

Want my ruler?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tiffwhit16
    Options
    I like turtles!!!! There i said it...

We had a turtle. It ran away. Darn that turtle!!

Did you know that turtles breathe through their bums? :noway:

WHAT??? I bum breathing turtle? No way! Mine had nose holes, I refuse to believe that he breathed through his butt!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry, they can breathe through nose holes and their bums! Google it...:wink:

I Googled and what do you know?? Who would have thunk it, really?? Wait until I tell my kids!!! :laugh: And with that, I will leave you with the answer I got from Wiki. Now we all know! :blushing:

Yes. Although turtles breathe using their lungs like most animals, they also have a pair of sacs located within their butt, that take in water, and extract oxygen from it. So, they are capable of "breathing through their butts".

Huh! Guess ya learn something new everyday! :noway:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hugh Jackman and Gerard Butler *sigh*

I have insomnia.

I LOVE iced coffee.

I've never grown anything before but grew tomatoes this year and ate my 1st one yesterday.

Coke, not Pepsi.

Fall is my fave season.

I'm addicted to lip balm.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    meh, feeling a bit tired and rough today and I cant find the energy for a work out - I must try and find it from somewhere....fark!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm at work on MFP when I really should be doing....um.....actual work

ditto
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm at work on MFP when I really should be doing....um.....actual work

ditto

ditto ditto... is it weird I'm spending more time on MFP than Facebook lately... oh crap here comes my boss....
  • phinners
    Options
    argh I'm getting so fed up of answering the phone to 'private number's and they turn out to be recruitment agencies. Dont get me wrong, I use them to get my type of work, I need them for my job! But I'm waiting to hear about a job in particular and it will come though on a private number...quite why I want to go work back in the NHS I don't bloody know, I must be bonkers haha

ps my maternity leave has just ended, so Im getting itchy feet and wanting to go back part time
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    Kitties!Where are the Kitties..........I love Kitties!!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My boss just walked in and told me to shut up.

....I wasn't even talking.
  • phinners
    Options
    lol my old boss used to do that to me!! he was mental
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Kitties!Where are the Kitties..........I love Kitties!!

My cat just had three, unfortunately one was stillborn. But I will be looking to give away two kittens in about 6 weeks!
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    sure is hot in Florida, all summer, every summer.

Haha! I agree, its summer from March to early November, every day....sunny, hot, humid
  • mdhsr
    mdhsr Posts: 5
    Options
    AMEN!