I'm Ordering TurboFire on Friday!

Options
Hi there just wanted to know if anyone has done TF and what they thought of the workout schedule? How long are the videos and what's the schedule?

I'm excited to order this and get started with the workouts and hope you can tell me more about it and if you like it.

Feel free to add me if you are planning to start TF or recently started TF!! Would love the support :D

Replies

• sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a whole set that I bought and only watch one of the dvds. I have since joined the gym and it's just sitting there. Message me if your interested.
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    I love my turbofire dvd's they're alot of fun. The shortest workout is 15 minutes and the longest is 55 minutes. The schedules is not hard to follow i believe its 5-6 days a week.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 11 this morning!!

DON'T get discouraged if you have a hard time with the choreography at first. It seems really hard but it's really easy to pick up!

The classes are around an hour long.
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago and I'm loving it, Chalene is so much fun!
  • bethany675
    bethany675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am big into cardio. I have the complete set and schedule but started on week 13 b/c the intro was too light for me....I needed at least 45 min each day. I agree with the comment on not getting frustrated...it is easier the second, third, etc. times.....just try it and then keep up with it. At least 3 weeks and you'll have amazing results!

Good Luck!
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and love it!! It's nice that the workouts at the most are an hour. Gives you time to do other stuff!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I finished 90 days a little over a month ago and I am now doing a ChaLEAN Extreme / TurboFire hybrid schedule.

I didn’t care for the schedules that came with TurboFire (there is a “prep” schedule too). I found that my fitness level at the time was just not good enough to get through all of the dvds and do that much in one week. I did my own schedule and worked up to it. I absolutely love it now and wish I had been doing MFP and had my HRM while I was doing the 90 days… I think I would have lost more weight than I did. I definitely recommend a HRM if you don’t have one already.
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am currently on week 5 of the 9 week prep schedule. I will be moving onto the 20 week one once this is complete. So far I am down almost 14 lbs but almost 5 inches off my waist! I follow the schedule to a T, and it's one program that I don't mind getting up at 6 am to do. Very motivating and fun!