Group for people wanting to lose 15 pounds -September

Options
Hiya,

Im wanting to lose between 10-15 pounds by September as its my 1 year wedding anniversary and i want to look amazing!!
Looking for a few people who have the same kind of goals and are able to support one another, people who will kick me or you up the bum when motivation is lacking!
Let me know if your keen :happy:

Replies

• reenakainth
    Options
    lets do it !
  • GraciellaEsther
    Options
    I'm IN!!!!!!!!! I need to lose abouot 15-20 more pounds. i've already lost 44 but its getting hard to stick with it.
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tinliz_e
    tinliz_e Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I need all the help I can get! Since ankle surgery in December I'm having a rough time...my metabolism apparently was located in that cartalige they removed, because I've not had it since! Let's kick butt!
  • kerry1513
    kerry1513 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me IN! This will really help me to get a jump on my weight loss.
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Perfect, I wanna loose 10 pounds before school starts(september also)
    I've lost 9 out of my first 15, then I wanna loose another 10.: ).
  • carolbird123
    Options
    Wanting to do the same before my holiday in September. willing to give you any necessary support, if you do the same for me!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! :happy:
  • RosieGB33nz
    RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Im so happy you guys are here!!!
    Well I guess the race is on! What kind of workouts are you each doing?
    I only workout 1 x per day for 50ish minutes either doing a walking DVD with Leslie Sansone or a weight loss workout on my treadmill that involves inclines and speeds, running and walking.
    Be awesome to have new ideas
  • michelefuerst
    Options
    I'm in! I have the same goal in mind :)
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    I am in!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Im so happy you guys are here!!!
    Well I guess the race is on! What kind of workouts are you each doing?
    I only workout 1 x per day for 50ish minutes either doing a walking DVD with Leslie Sansone or a weight loss workout on my treadmill that involves inclines and speeds, running and walking.
    Be awesome to have new ideas

I do a kickboxing class 3x a week, and fill in with Insanity or TurboFire DVD's. Sometimes I will get on treadmill and run for 25-30 minutes, if I need a quick workout.
  • lewisv101
    lewisv101 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have the same goal! Im with you on this one! You've got support from me!
  • StefD78
    StefD78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in!:) I try to go to Body Combat 2-3 times a week with twice weekly dates with the weights. Going to add spinning to my weekly routine because it was doing GREAT things for my legs. Why I quit I have no idea lol
  • frankmmafreak
    frankmmafreak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! This is the kind of motivation and accountability I have been looking for. How often are we posting stats? Weekly, or what?

I walk two miles twice a day. Every other day I do Power 90 weight training. Will add more as I go. Bring it on
  • StefD78
    StefD78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    oh,if anyone would like to add me feel free! Having people to be accountable to is a great motivator! :)
  • RosieGB33nz
    RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
    Options
    With weigh ins weekly and measurements fortnightly?
    I realise we all have different weigh in days so keep it how you have it and post your results.
    I love walking, I do 4 - 5 miles a day with my walking DVDs. I don't always feel like running but the treadmill program i do gives me the run and walk ratio which is great
  • frankmmafreak
    frankmmafreak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, although I'm a little embarassed I just had to look up what a fortnight was:blushing: Heard it on movies for years, just never really had to know what it was.
  • smahaney1
    smahaney1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have plans to go to Maui on 09/08/11 and would really love to lose 15 lbs. by then!
  • laurad8911
    laurad8911 Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm in!