Has anyone used Alli??

Options
2»

Replies

• h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on that one! I would much rather have the little side effects that come with Alli than continue to hold onto the fat that is consuming my life. I just wondered if anyone else had the similar side effects that I had, and what you did to alleviate them....My intention is not to get others into a fit about this subject, just to find an answer to my question.

My answer is, no I didn't have that problem (constipation, right?). I DO, however, eat a lot of veggies, and I take a fiber supplement. Since I started this healthy lifestyle I have been more regular than anytime before in my life. I go exactly once a day, every day, first thing in the morning. I believe eating lots of fiber helps with that.

Good luck. I wish I had some advice for you. I also have a special needs child and feel a ton of empathy toward you.
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    yes there are aweful side effects....IF YOU DON"T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!! It's not hard. If you eat crap, you'll crap!! Seriously.. if you eat very fatty foods while taking Alli, you will leak. If you eat low-med fat and follow a healthy diet, you won't. I don't see why this is so hard for some people to get.
    I took it for 9 months about 2 years ago and lost 105 pounds. I decided to have another baby, and gained weight after baby came which is why I am working at weight loss again. In those 9 months I took it I had ZERO side effects. I didn't follow the food plan it comes with, I just made sure each meal was under 16grams of fat.
    I don't mean to be so rude when saying people don't get it...but honestly, it's common sense.

ALSO.... I'd like to say it's not a quick fix. It still takes determination, will power and hard work. It will work along side of you, as long as you work too. Good luck!!