Hello, MyFitnessPal

Hi all,

My name is Morgan. I'm a student at Northwestern University in IL and I've been using MyFitnessPal on and off for over a year now. But I've never really looked at the website before. I started using MyFitnessPal because I'm the type of person that eats without paying attention. Especially in college, I practically eat all day.

So I started a Beachbody weight loss program this summer. I've been working out 4-6 days a week for the past 6 weeks and so far I've lost 10 lbs! My goal is 40, so I'm on my way. I think using MyFitnessPal has been extremely helpful and has taught me a lot about what food I've been putting in my body.

Glad to be here,

Morgan

Replies

• chelroxxx
    chelroxxx Posts: 13 Member
    nice to meet you and congratulations on your weight loss :) if you dont mind im gonna send a friend request :)
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Hi Morgan,
    Welcome to the site..and best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
    Feel free to add me if you want to for support!
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Welcome and congrats on your weight loss so far!

What Beachbody program are you using? I am on my second week of Insanity. Cannot wait for the fit test on Monday to see the improvement.

Keep up your hard work.
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Welcome!!!!! Please add me if you would like.:wink:
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Thanks everyone!

I'm currently in my 6th week of Turbo Jam. Then I'm moving onto Turbo Fire. After that, I'll see what progress I've made and will go from there.
  • wwcwest
    wwcwest Posts: 10
    Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire are great worjouts!! Good luck on your journey!