Driver's License Weight

Options
sleepytexan
sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
What's on your driver's license? Is it accurate? Did you ever lie about it?

Mine says 128 -- it was accurate at the time it was issued 6 years ago, and up until about 15 months ago. I am now just 2 lbs. away from it being accurate again :)

Funny, one time I was having surgery and the anesthesiologist came in to chat before. He asked "so, how much do you say you weigh today?". I laughed. He said "yeah well we have to add 10%. to whatever you say".

Replies

• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Mine said 200 lbs when I got it back in 2008. At the time I think I weighed about 230 or so. Ballooned to 255 give or take and am currently sitting at 152.8 lbs. I am SO looking forward to my new license next year!
  • Erin_26
    Erin_26 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just got mine renewed and I made her change it to 10lbs less than I am now, lol. A goal that I must meet!!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Mine is higher than my current weight. I had to renew it shortly after joining MFP and decided not to change it from what it was 4 years ago. I forget what it says eactly, but I think it's 5 or 10 lbs heavier than my actual weight now. :(
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Glad I live in PA -- we don't have to put our weight on our licenses!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    LOL. I live in the ho-dunk Yukon and my DL doesn't have Weight / Eye Colour / Hair colour

It is also just a piece of laminated paper :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Mine currently says 250 but that has been a lie for about 5 years...It was actually more than that. I'm proud to say that it is still wrong, but in the other direction now! I currently weigh 244 and one of my rewards to myself for reaching my goal is to go to the DMV and get a new license. (mine doesn't renew for several more years). I REFUSE to have that nasty thing for longer than I have to!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Glad I live in PA -- we don't have to put our weight on our licenses!
    Same with FL. Not even a place for it.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm in TX - no weight on our DL's... thankfully!
  • agoheen
    agoheen Posts: 1
    Options
    Mine says about 5 pounds heavier, It was 15 pounds heavier( I have an e.d.) mine says 94 i was 79 and am 89 right now.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good question..*** checking*** . 215. I just hit 215 again but I haven't been this weight since...... college.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to add that not only is my weight seriously wrong on my DL but my picture barely looks anything like me anymore. I had security at the airport do a double take last month and I had a guy at a convenience store request to see my license a second time because he said it didn't look like me. :huh: You should see my passport photo, don't even think I could get away with using it and them believing it was me.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    *LOL*
    this post made me look to see what was even on my DL for weight.

Surprised me to see it was 73Kg (160 pounds)
    Surprised me because 160 is my goal weight, and at present i am the closest i have ever been to being that weight. As of this morning's weigh-in i only have 17.5 pounds to go *LOL*

so i guess that means i lied on it *LOL*
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! Of course I lied the first time I got my DL... because I always meant to get down to 130. That DL said I was 130 even when I hit my 178 highest!

Hahahaha... I laugh now because I renewed my DL this year and I did it again. Now that I am 130 (129.3, actually) my DL says that I am 125 but my goal is 119. It doesn't matter. It's a picture of my face and that is not going to change (I hope my face doesn't get skinnier! ew) ... I suppose I can update it when I am 119/120 but I can live with it saying that I am 125. In Arizona, our DL's expire when we turn 65, so I am probably keeping this one until I move again. *shrug* It's all good.
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida and ours doesn't have a weight section. Thank goodness....That's just mean!

=)
  • lovenhope00
    Options
    when I got my DL at 16 I added 20 pounds and said 135. I was looking ahead to when I got older. LOL This is the first time I weigh more than what it says..but only by 4 pounds. i think the fact the pic is from when I was 18 - they haven't had me update it (I'm now 32) probably causes more second thoughts than my weight :)
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    mine has NEVER been accurate. LOL. mine says 150 which I am now 43 lbs away. Just got my license renewed a few weeks ago and when I get to my goal I'm going to get it changed immediately because of the AWFUL picture I took. NEVER in my 30 years of drivers license pictures have I ever had one so BAD. My reason will be that I don't look like that with my weight loss. :)
  • CelticDestiny
    CelticDestiny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mine says 230lbs. When I got it I was probably 10lbs over that. Yes, I lied. My highest was 293 during pregnancy, 287 just before the pregnancy. I am currently 253lbs. When I reach my goal I think I'll get another one made. I'd wait until it expires, but mine doesn't expire until 2044. Gotta love Arizona. For some reason the AZ government doesn't think people change over 50 years.
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Mine says 238 the same its said since I got it at 16 when I was 275 and my highest at 318 I'm now 218 and the picture deff looks chunkier in the face than I am now
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200, I was 10 over that until I started MFP. Now the license is 40 pounds over me!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

Funny, one time I was having surgery and the anesthesiologist came in to chat before. He asked "so, how much do you say you weigh today?". I laughed. He said "yeah well we have to add 10%. to whatever you say".

This made me laugh because any time I go to the dentist and they ask me, I'm always so quick to give an EXACT answer, (no rounding down). They always look at me like, "Okaaay...."