hi I am new

tamimac
tamimac Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:cry: so so fat, my normal weight is 145 lbs i am currently 198. I gained alot of weight over the last 4 years due to medication and saddness. I lost my little boy 5 years ago suddenly, he was 4 1/2 years old. I basically stopped caring about myself for a long time. I have a daughter who was just 11 months old when he passed, she is now 6 and i realised i have to make some changes to be a better mother and wife and do better for her.Losing 50 lbs seems unreachablke to me right now, but I am really going to try.

Replies

• :cry: so so fat, my normal weight is 145 lbs i am currently 198. I gained alot of weight over the last 4 years due to medication and saddness. I lost my little boy 5 years ago suddenly, he was 4 1/2 years old. I basically stopped caring about myself for a long time. I have a daughter who was just 11 months old when he passed, she is now 6 and i realised i have to make some changes to be a better mother and wife and do better for her.Losing 50 lbs seems unreachablke to me right now, but I am really going to try.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    I am sorry about your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you have gone through. However, you are right when you say your daughter needs you, as I am sure the rest of your family and friends do too. Although 50lbs may seem unreachable right now, I can tell you with effort and patience it is doable. I have gone from 255 to 183. I have not reached my goal yet, but I know I will get there eventually. Stay positive and you will reach your goals! Good Luck :smile:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss..You have to get healthy for you n your family..50 pounds is not alot hun..I know it seems like alot but if I can lose 79 pounds in a year you can lose 50 in no time...I still have another 61 pounds to go..But I have found on this site there are many ppl in the same boat as us..YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I know you can...

105320.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss! I cannot even begin to imagine what that would be like.

Losing a lot of weight is daunting but not impossible at all and in fact can be a lot easier than you think. Just focus on changing your relationship with food. It is just not worth it.

Being healthy, having energy and truly living for your family is what is worthy of your attention.

You CAN do this! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

:heart:
    -Tami
This discussion has been closed.