New on MFP :)

vancouveritegirl
vancouveritegirl Posts: 17
edited 3:47AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I am new here on MFP and would love to meet a few people my age or any age that can help me stay motivated :) A little bit about me.. I am 18 years old and live in Vancouver, Canada. I am currently finishing up my first year of nursing school (working towards a bachelor of science in nursing to become an RN). I run about 5 days a week and try to stay active but I cannot seem to get to my goal weight of 110!! Anyways I hope to learn lots from everyone else out here and I am already addicted to this site! Can't wait to start seeing results!

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Hey you!
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Hey, I'm also looking for friends around my age. Feel free to add me!
  • toronto40
    toronto40 Posts: 2
    I'm A Canadian too! I miss home, I 'm here in Texas melting. I'm an RN BSN and teach nursing a LVN Program. Friend me, maybe I help you stay motivated on MFP and in Nursing. :)
  • Oh wow! That is exciting! Where in Canada? On the west coast here it has been a lousy summer.. raining pretty much every day but on the east they are breaking heat records!
  • Oh just saw your name "toronto40" guess that answers my question haha
  • rpandit1
    rpandit1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All,

I am new to these postings but find it a very exicting way to loose wiegh, Been there, done that over and over again. Tired of diets. Want to loose 10lbs and stay motivated. Hoping I can count and stay on track. Renuka
This discussion has been closed.