BIGGEST LOSER WEEK 11

Options
Can you all believe we are at Week 11????

Congratulations to all of you who have participated and continue on with us.:bigsmile:

Weigh-In's are due today. Please be sure to email your team leaders so they can post them here.

Purple Team, please email both Canelita's and I your weigh in until she comes back. Has anyone heard from her?:brokenheart:

Good luck to all teams for this week's challenge!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Can you all believe we are at Week 11????

Congratulations to all of you who have participated and continue on with us.:bigsmile:

Weigh-In's are due today. Please be sure to email your team leaders so they can post them here.

Purple Team, please email both Canelita's and I your weigh in until she comes back. Has anyone heard from her?:brokenheart:

Good luck to all teams for this week's challenge!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Still no word from Canelitas? I really do hope that everything is ok with her. I will send her a prayer just in case though.

Connie
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    No I've not heard from her, hope she's ok
  • stephi92569
    Options
    WOW 11 weeks. Amazing!!!

Keep up the good job everyone!!!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hey everyone, please forgive me, I have asked Tall_t to be the Purple team leader for now, please message her, with your weight ins. If you have already messaged it to me, I will let her know your weight-in. Also, she will get everyone's results for last week.

For those of you who have messaged me, I thank you for caring about me, I am ok, I've had some personal, family and work issues - that have been going on since Sept. and just got really overwhelmed...it's also caused me to give up on myself.

Please say a prayer for me tonight. Thanks! :smile:

I've missed chatting with everyone ... :flowerforyou:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Canelitas - it is a blessing to just hear from you. Don't give up, it is amazing sometimes when you realize just how strong a person you are. Prayers are being said.
  • tall_t
    Options
    Canelita's your an inspiration for starting this challenge... Look at how much people have lost because of this challenge.

Don't give up on yourself, stay strong. You really can do this. 2 weeks is not too much of a hurdle to jump over.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, please forgive me, I have asked Tall_t to be the Purple team leader for now, please message her, with your weight ins. If you have already messaged it to me, I will let her know your weight-in. Also, she will get everyone's results for last week.

For those of you who have messaged me, I thank you for caring about me, I am ok, I've had some personal, family and work issues - that have been going on since Sept. and just got really overwhelmed...it's also caused me to give up on myself.

Please say a prayer for me tonight. Thanks! :smile:

I've missed chatting with everyone ... :flowerforyou:

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Any results for us to see!?!? :happy:
  • tall_t
    Options
    I am getting ready to post them now....I only have 12 people's results so far. Not sure what is happening with our team...
  • tall_t
    Options
    Here is what I have for Purple Team (if your name is in red please message me if you want to continue to be part of our team):

week11copy.jpg

I would like to personally apologize to my team for my weight gain...Halloween and financial stress wrapped up around TOM kind of plummeted me in a downward spiral.

I hope this week can be better for all of us. I hope to see lots of purple threads on these boards this week. We all need the support.

Here's to a week of AWESOMENESS!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options

I would like to personally apologize to my team for my weight gain...Halloween and financial stress wrapped up around TOM kind of plummeted me in a downward spiral.

I hope this week can be better for all of us. I hope to see lots of purple threads on these boards this week. We all need the support.

Here's to a week of AWESOMENESS!!!

No apology needed! :flowerforyou: We've all been through it...I'm just stuck at this weight and I think it's because of this stress and lack of sleep caused by these 65+hr work weeks! :yawn: We'll pull it back together!

As for the rest of you purples....WHERE YOU AT!?!?! :noway:
  • melissa73
    Options
    I'm here. I too am sorry about the weight gain. I have posted in a previous post what a bad person I was over the Halloween weekend.
    But with that said.
    I will overcome.
    We can do this. It is all a part of life and it has been a big learning curve for all of us.
    Don't give up. We can do this.

Canilitas I hope you can come back and jump on the Purple Wagon again. We miss hearing from you. My thoughts are with you in this hard time. Don't give up on yourself.
    Take care of your business and come back we miss you.
    Melissa
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Canelitas, so glad to hear from you. Sorry you are having such a rough time. I hope things get better soon! Just take care of yourself and dont worry about all of this. It will be here when you are ready to get back to it!

Fellow Biggest Losers, I am going to wait to post results until tomorrow. These last 2 weeks have been kind of out of sorts for alot of us. I only have 16 people giving me weight. I will post it first thing in the am. I am west coast time so it may seem later to some of you.

Best of luck to all teams!
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Really relieved to hear from you Canelitas. You are in my prayers and I am sure we all are thinking about you and hoping everything is sorted out soon.:flowerforyou: Keep strong hon, you'll make it.

Thanks once again Tall_t for stepping in and taking over the mantle.

This has been a very inspiring idea, and I hope we all plod through and see it through. (((hugs))) lots of that to all the teams. I hope we keep going.
  • BNevins1
    Options
    Hi-

I think I am supposed to be on the Purple team too. I signed up a few weeks ago, but forgot to log my weight last week. I sent it to Carnelita on Tuesday of this week. Should I send it to Tall_t?
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi-

I think I am supposed to be on the Purple team too. I signed up a few weeks ago, but forgot to log my weight last week. I sent it to Carnelita on Tuesday of this week. Should I send it to Tall_t?

Yes, if you are on the purple team, send it to Tall_t.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Canelitas...DON'T give up!!!!!!!!! You can get right back on the wagon and if you feel like you can't, we will all give you a lift on ours. When life throws you lemons, make lemonade (with Splenda)!!!!!!!

It seems like there are less & less posts each week. We, all teams, need to step it up and make November the best yet. The challenge is almost over..it's our last month. What are we gonna do about it? I'm going to increase my exercise (I've been slacking) and watch those darn sweets! They get me everytime!:grumble:

Have a good week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I want to join! Is it too late?:sad:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I want to join! Is it too late?:sad:

It's never too late. But I'm not in charge so it don't really matter what I say. Canelitas was in charge of everything and she's kind of been tied up with her life. YOu could try to pm her or Tall_T