delete a topic.

Options
does anyone know how to delete a topic that people completely took the wrong way?

Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    make sure it pertains to sex or religion. lol
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Yep, go to that post and click to report. In the box, explain your reason and give it some time to be reviewed. A mod or Mike should remove it.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Just read the thread! Hilarious! Keep it 'cause we all need a good laugh these days.

And, I'd just keep swinging on a swingset in your normal activities. Probably not worth logging.

Have a nice night!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    does anyone know how to delete a topic that people completely took the wrong way?

report it to us and we will delete it:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

do you want it deleted??
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Use the words Jesus, Christian, Republican or Democrat....then wait 5 min and it will probably be gone.

Saying "Joe Pesci" will probably work too....
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Give it a few minutes. Someone will start hatin' and the moderators will be forced to delete it for you.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Use the words Jesus, Christian, Republican or Democrat....then wait 5 min and it will probably be gone.

I would laugh at this, but I am one of the four people working for free to keep the boards appropriate for everyone.

The rules for this free weightloss site are clearly posted and simple.

These and other topics always lead to hurt feelings and disagreements.

I hope you enjoy the site!

AWTY
    MFP Moderator