Chest exercises??

Options
Does anybody know any good chest exercises and is there any exercises that help lift the "boobage" area??? Since losing a lot of weight my chest seems more saggy. I think the only thing i liked about being "fat" before was because i have a large chest. I don't want to lose it but to tone it. so if any advice is greatly appreciated...keep it up!!!

Replies

• JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Push-ups and chest flies should help
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Chest expanders, chest flies, pushups, chest presses.... check out www.liveleanmd.com- they have TONS of workouts for all kinds of trouble zones :)
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Push ups if you don't have access to a gym, if you do.. push ups and bench press.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    only thing you can do is build up the muscle underneath which will make you look more fit and nicer...

no.1 ALWAYS! is barbell bench press... may be intimidating at first but just try it with the bar.. then add weight until your max is 10-12reps and have someone spot you

no.2 ALWAYS is dips.. dips while leaning forward works entire upper body but targets pecs more

no.3 incline fly (i love it makes a big diffrance in my upper center pecs)

no.4 incline and decline bench presses

no.5 push ups at home on your chest days.. start with on your knees until you can do them proper..