22 weeks, 22 lbs?

rachietuk
rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
edited September 30 in Motivation and Support
I have 22 weeks until I go home for a visit.
22 weeks, can I loose at least 22lbs?
That should hopefully take me to a UK size 12. I would love to hit the Next Boxing Day sale and buy some great size 12 and maybe even some size 10's to keep me motivated.

This is only week 3 of calorie counting. I am loving it at the moment and finding it easy. But I know how I am, I yoyo and get bored.

So maybe this is me starting my motivation talk that I know will need to hear every so often in the next 22 weeks.

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    I lost 26 lbs in about 30 weeks. It is possible to get 22lbs in 22 weeks. :) Log in each day, choose smart foods, and stay active!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    i don't see why not.. i lost 29 lbs in 21 weeks. i was 166 to start off with, now i'm 137... if you stick to plan and exercise, there is no reason you couldn't lose atleast 22 lbs :))
  • If you want it - you can reach it. That is certainly an attainable goal, but you will have to be vigilant and determined. Look at what you are eating now, and what exercise you are doing. Then just start logging and let MFP help you 'see' where you can improve. Remember to 'eat back' your calories or you will get tired and hungry and stop exercising (no energy) and start snacking (to quick fix those hunger pangs).
    Good luck !
  • mrshickey
    mrshickey Posts: 239
    Thats 1lb per week. you wll do that easy peasy, u mite gain one pound one week, then lose two the next, but u will get there, so good luck and enjoy the sales!!!
This discussion has been closed.