looking to bulk up

Options
Anyone done a Clen cycle before? Eating more and working out is too hard!

Replies

• EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    Anyone done a Clen cycle before? Eating more and working out is too hard!

ROOOOFFFFLLL!!! i nearly pooped myself right there!
  • Kent_Wayne
    Kent_Wayne Posts: 21
    Options
    What? Also, can I consume copious amounts of caffeine and eat nothing but TV dinners while doing a clen cycle as long as I keep semi-consistent with my workouts? I want dem gainz.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    What? Also, can I consume copious amounts of caffeine and eat nothing but TV dinners while doing a clen cycle as long as I keep semi-consistent with my workouts? I want dem gainz.

>Not sure if trolling.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    sorry to burst your bubble... there is no way around hard hard work if you want any gains... unless you looking for fat lol
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I have done a very clean bulk with 300 calories surplus and gained about 1:1 ratio of muscle and fat. Don't know if this will apply to you, but try going for 150 calorie surplus over your BMR when you gain. I will experiment soon and maybe I will be lucky to gain at a 2:1 ratio. Of course add progressive resistance and try to switch workouts every couple of months maybe even weeks. I'm currently doing a workout that the 1st week is heavy, the 2nd week is intense, 3rd week moderately heavy more reps and last week is lighter weight and more reps. I can't wait try the 150 cal surplus to see how it will turn out!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    troll
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    troll

Naw this is super srz I'm sure.