January 1st!!!

Options
It's coming so soon! I've decided that instead of participating in the tradtion of making a resolution ON New Years Day I'm giving myself a goal to acheive BY New Years Day. I WILL BE 180lbs on January 1st, 2009. Watch out now...you're about to see what I'm made of! :drinker:

l_6ec35ed943064717aacaf54234471e49.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    It's coming so soon! I've decided that instead of participating in the tradtion of making a resolution ON New Years Day I'm giving myself a goal to acheive BY New Years Day. I WILL BE 180lbs on January 1st, 2009. Watch out now...you're about to see what I'm made of! :drinker:

l_6ec35ed943064717aacaf54234471e49.jpg
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    My goal for the first of the year is to be down 10 pounds. Then I'll only have 8 to go in the new year. It's starting to get harder for me, so I'm going to up my exercise, which isn't too hard. I've been doing very little, but now that it gets dark so early I'm in the house by 6:00 with nothing to do.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Love the pic Rach!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I weigh 187 now and I would love to go into the New Year at 180! We'll wear our party hats and be celebrating!:love:
  • jillb2727
    Options
    My friend & I are in a biggest loser type of competition that ends on Jan 2nd! We started on Sept 2nd.
    If we can all keep up the momentum & get through the holidays, then the rest is easy! Good luck ladies!!! We will do it!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • strawberryblonde13
    Options
    That’s a great idea... a pre-new year’s resolution... let’s see I want to be 135lbs on New Year ’s Eve!!!! (and if I make that goal I will allow myself a free pass (champagne!!!!) :bigsmile: good luck with your goals girls!!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Count me in - what a fab idea, pre-new year's resolution :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    210 by Christmas day - I want to be 208 on New Years Day !!! :happy:

It'll be a little awkward, what with my hubby and sons all wanting lots of goodies lying around for christmas, just means that I'll have to go to the gym for longer each day :bigsmile:
  • curlhair
    Options
    you GO rach! i am planning on being down 15 more pounds by Jan 1 - let's do this!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I want to go down 5 pounds by our Christmas Vacation, so my 1st of Jan resolution is to maintain over the holidays (if I manage to get there by then, that is). I want to eat clean next year and stop eating after 9p.m., so I have about 2 months to get that to a habit, right?
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go guys!! I have all the confidence in the world that you will achieve your goals. I'm pulling for you all the way!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Count me in...I'm at 195 now so I'd like to be at 185 by New Year's day. We CAN do this!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I so want to be part of this! I have a goal by Thanksgiving...so let me do some thinking and I'll pop in tonight with my January 1st goal.
  • msblondy16
    Options
    OOOOO I love this one!! Ok I would like to be 125 lbs/57 kg by New Year's, bringing me down 17 lbs/8 kg from where I am now and putting me 7lbs/3kg from my goal weight. This is going to be TOUGH because I am going back to the States to visit Dec. 10th and have all kinds of dinners and festivities planned with people. But I will be so happy to be back that I KNOW I will not want to binge which is my biggest obstacle (and why I gained in the first place).

Here's to STARTING 2009 lean!!!!!
  • carak2000
    Options
    Good for everyone and their New Year's goals! I will join also - I want to be at least 8 pounds lighter by then (that's about a pound a week, so I think reasonable). Keep up the good work and good attitudes, everyone!
  • cwilson715
    Options
    174.8 now and New Year's Goal is to Start 2009 in the 150's

I have between 30 to 50 pounds to lose total depending on what my body looks like.:flowerforyou:

p.s. I am an over achiever
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I'm in my goal is to be out of the 190's by the first of the year. I would love to be in the 170's by my birthday at the end of February!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 275 by the first of the year!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Woah! I didn't mean to start some new challenge, but I'm very happy to see the enthusiasm!!! You go guys! :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Woah! I didn't mean to start some new challenge, but I'm very happy to see the enthusiasm!!! You go guys! :flowerforyou:

You inspireed us all Rach :bigsmile:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm into dis one!! :flowerforyou:
    current wght: 150lbs
    goal for 1st Jan( o 31st midnite :tongue: ) 136lbs...

Im sure I can n I will get there!! :drinker:

Godd luck ladies...:smile: