Star Wars: The Old Republic

Options
sarah44254
sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
Collectors Edition released for pre-order this morning and already sold out.

Who is excited about this game? I have no idea what class to play. I'm a huge star wars fan :)

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! My husband and I were just talking about this earlier. We're former WOW players and are really interested in seeing what SWTOR has to offer!
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    omg i wish it wasnt an mmo because i looooove star wars but i have no time :{
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    The first Knights of the Old Republic sucked up a good tenth of my life!
  • kissiefish
    kissiefish Posts: 55
    Options
    HUGE Star Wars fan...no Aaron you can not get the game :) However, you my dear weight loss buddies...enjoy!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    >mfw I watch all the badass cinematic trailers and then see the in-game graphics.

jzdzsk.jpg
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to allow myself to get sucked in during school months like I did with WoW (hardcore, played for hours a day for years upon years!). I am so thrilled for a new MMO though, I haven't done WoW in a good year or so, and FF14 (I was really psyched about it) totally flopped :(

So... awesome! My boyfriend snagged a preorder of a collectors this morning while they still had them up. :happy:

I think I'm gonna hang out on Coruscant and sell junk to passerby :)
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I refuse to buy it ever, otherwise I'd never get anything done. Like with WOW . I had to give it up completely. XD