Creating Exercise routines?

Options
Ok, I have been able to create exercises from my routine, so that's not part of my problem. I've searched the forum for a way to put those saved exercised into a routine that I do once or twice a week, but haven't found any that is really what I'm looking for. It would be helpful to just click once and have 6 or 7 exercises saved at the same time.

Has anyone been able to figure out a way to do that or is it in development? Thanks for the help from a three week newbie! ;)

-B

Replies

• margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Check out gym buddy or gym abc apps, if you have an iPhone.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    When you hit add exercise, all the exercises that you have ever entered should be in there... so all that you have to do is click the ones you want, and then hit add and they will all be added.

I dont' think there is a way to create what you are talking about.... I think you need to add each individual exercise.
  • Gogobecky
    Gogobecky Posts: 18
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing, but since I now have four different routines, each using different exercises, it sure would be easy to just click once and have them all added at the same time. Thanks dad106 for the info! ;)
  • Gogobecky
    Gogobecky Posts: 18
    Options
    I'll have to check into that! Thanks margieward82!