Hey im Bre and im finally ready!!!

PrncessBre
PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey i have tried everything since i had my son a year ago.During my pregnancy I gained about 25 pounds that don't wanna go anywhere!!!! So now im here hoping for a change.Im 170lbs and my goal weight is 140-145.So wish me luck!!!! (Oh and i wanna look really hot when i see my stupid ex!!!)

105361.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Hey i have tried everything since i had my son a year ago.During my pregnancy I gained about 25 pounds that don't wanna go anywhere!!!! So now im here hoping for a change.Im 170lbs and my goal weight is 140-145.So wish me luck!!!! (Oh and i wanna look really hot when i see my stupid ex!!!)

105361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Hey Bre

Welcome! Take time to read the 1st couple of threads under GENERAL DIET & WEIGHT LOS HELP. There is alot of usefull research that has been done by others.

Only advice I have is be persistent no matter what. Alot of great people here that always seem to lend a helping hand.

Good luck on your goals. :drinker:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    You can! You will be looking great in no time! Log everything, exercise, and say no to those unhealthy choices:flowerforyou: Welcome
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    I feel ya!! I've just started too and i'm about the same w/ you!! :) Does your problem area happen to be your stomach by any chance? B/c that would be mine and i could use any tips you got that work for you as you go along!! I'll do the same if i find anything lol!! Good Luck and hopefully see your ticker MOVING right along!! :) Have a good Day!! :)
This discussion has been closed.