Body Type: Endomorph - Grrr!!!

Options

Well I just found out that I my body type is classified as an endomorph..
Bascially from what I am getting endomorph is just a fancy word for people who gain weight quickly nd easily and have SLUG like metabolisms..

Anyone know of any foods that can help speed up the metabolism?
Im open to all advice, feel free to add me as a friend and message me.

*Starlite - The Loyal

Replies

• starlitetheloyal
    Options

Bascially from what I am getting endomorph is just a fancy word for people who gain weight quickly nd easily and have SLUG like metabolisms..

*Starlite - The Loyal
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    No advice... but how did you find that out? I'd like to know what body type I am?
    Thanks
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

*Starlite - The Loyal

http://www.weightlossforall.com/body-types-weight-loss.htm

This may help for info.
    I bought a guys book based of the body builder mentioned.... it's nothing really that MFP doesn't already mention for the most part.... it's burried in my boxes somewhere. It's good stuff if you are serious.
  • starlitetheloyal
    Options
    Thanks, ill check out that website..

and to find out what body type you are you can go here and take the body blue print quiz for free

Michaelthurmond.com

It is basically an add for some kind of fitness thing,
    but you dont have to buy it to take the quiz..

The quiz is free and will be located at the bottom left of the page.

*Starlite - The Loyal
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im a Mesomorphs
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Eat more fish, dark green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, blueberries and other fruits, whole grains, and at least 8 glasses of water a day.

Also, exercise speeds up metabolism - it reduces body fat and increase lean muscle mass. By increasing lean muscle mass, metabolism will increase and aid in the weight-loss process. Muscle tissue uses more calories than fat tissue because it has a higher metabolic rate. Aerobic exercise, like walking, swimming or cycling, has the added bonus of speeding up your metabolism for 4 to 8 hours after you stop exercising. Additional calories will be burned off long after you stop exercising.

Hope this helps :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I just found out my bosy type: Ectomorph (trying to get out of an Endomorph's frame) :happy:
    :laugh: sorry, I just couldn't resist that one :laugh:
    :drinker:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Thanks, ill check out that website..

and to find out what body type you are you can go here and take the body blue print quiz for free

Michaelthurmond.com

It is basically an add for some kind of fitness thing,
    but you dont have to buy it to take the quiz..

The quiz is free and will be located at the bottom left of the page.

*Starlite - The Loyal

He's the guy who used to be on that Extreme Makeover show.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I'm an Endo-Meso...fun stuff for me.
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm an Endo-Meso
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am ecto endo... sounds like I am just confused :)
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm a Meso-Endo...Wonder what the difference is between that and an Endo-Meso??

As a Body Type C, your body builds and maintains lean muscle easily, which is good because muscle burns fat. Additionally, your metabolism is not as sluggish as several of the other body types - unfortunately, it is still not fast enough to keep you lean. The rate of your metabolism is the primary consideration in how your body gains or loses weight. The good news is: As a Type C, since you have plenty of muscle tissue to help you burn fat fast, once you use your custom eating plan to speed up your overall metabolic rate, you should see results extremely fast and have little trouble keeping the weight off after the program is done
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Meso-Endo... But I will say that not one thing in the description for it sounds like me. SO please all, take it with a grain of salt.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Meso-Endo... But I will say that not one thing in the description for it sounds like me. SO please all, take it with a grain of salt.

ditto
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    [

He's the guy who used to be on that Extreme Makeover show.
    [/quote]

He's also the creator of the 6 week body make over diet plan
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    ok...I didn't check out the site before my last comment....lol

I'm an Endo-Meso but my mom ordered the diet a long time ago and I attempted to do it but it was too confusing. I needed a for dummies version...lol
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im as i said the meso and it defiently explains me. I notice to late when the weight comes on cause if you dont know me well then you wouldnt really know that i gained 20 lbs its so hard. The weight loss is hard too cause it doesnt show for awhile and it comes of slow cause it comes off all around. GRR
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Green tea helps to boost your metabolism, i make it like regular tea, by the gallon and add splenda to for sweetness, :flowerforyou:

i am also an endomorph
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    ok...I didn't check out the site before my last comment....lol

I'm an Endo-Meso but my mom ordered the diet a long time ago and I attempted to do it but it was too confusing. I needed a for dummies version...lol

Yeah, my mom did the same thing. I need something REALLY simple and practical and a lot of those types of things just don't fit the criteria...:laugh:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm a Meso-Endo...Wonder what the difference is between that and an Endo-Meso??

As a Body Type C, your body builds and maintains lean muscle easily, which is good because muscle burns fat. Additionally, your metabolism is not as sluggish as several of the other body types - unfortunately, it is still not fast enough to keep you lean. The rate of your metabolism is the primary consideration in how your body gains or loses weight. The good news is: As a Type C, since you have plenty of muscle tissue to help you burn fat fast, once you use your custom eating plan to speed up your overall metabolic rate, you should see results extremely fast and have little trouble keeping the weight off after the program is done

I'm also a body type C and I have the program.

If you have any questions on the program feel free to PM me and I will give you as much information as I can.