7.4 up in one week - depressed

Options
yea it might have to do w/ exercise and the face I'm a week 1/2 late for TOM (no not pg not possible lOL)

i hope to see it gone next week - hope its water weight -

<--- sad , want to pig out

Replies

• AtlantisFish
    Options
    yea it might have to do w/ exercise and the face I'm a week 1/2 late for TOM (no not pg not possible lOL)

i hope to see it gone next week - hope its water weight -

<--- sad , want to pig out
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it will go down after TOM. My always did.
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It could totally be water weight. Have you thought about just going to the drug store and buying the over the counter water pill. I usually take one once to two times a week. I suffer from swelling in the feet and ankles and had my doctor write me a scrip for mine. It does help when the gloomy you know happens once a month. Just a thought.

Good Luck
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Awww, poor dear! (((hugs))) :heart:
    Don't pig out, that won't help.
    I agree it could be water weight. My TOM makes me fluctuate SO much.
    Drink water, as much as you can stand. Try to eat okay. Don't weigh yourself for a few days, a week even, if you can stand it. Keep pushing along. You can do it.
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Are you drinking your water?

It really helps with the water weight!

I try to keep myself calm by doing the math in my head when the scale spikes for some reason. If you are staying within in your calories (and even if you went over by a little or had one really bad day), there is NO way you gained 7.4 pounds of fat. It would be really hard to do that. Not impossible - I've tried! But it is really hard to do!

So it can't be real wait - must be water weight! And water weight comes right back off!

It doesnt totally calm me down until I see the number drop, but it does help me to think of it like that.