Ok I need HELP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Going under a little some times isn't bad, but a little is like 50 calories. 300 calories is a meal. Drink a protein shake with some peanut butter or a banana blended in. Or something I have for a treat is Carnation instant breakfast. Yummy
  • msblondy16
    Options
    Ok I am going to try my very hardest to eat my exercise cals!!! Thank you all for being so supportive and helpful!! :happy:

P.S. I am in the molecular biology portion of the biology work. I am currently working on my PhD and my research area is molecular and cellular basis of cancer and aneuploidy disorders (like Down's). I'm a nerd! I treat my little yeast cells like my children! Right now they are not behaving and are requiring literally 48 hours straight of work... but I do love it!!

Awesome!!

I am SOoooOOOo jealous--can't wait for grad school! I graduate this year but I have to pick up some more classes before I apply to VCU. Darn liberal arts undergrad doesn't do anything to prepare you...:grumble: I'm planning on a PhD too. Are you going to stay in research? I'd like to go into teaching undergrad.

Sorry I hijacked your thread. :blushing:

Yeah I think I will stay with research. My ultimate goal is to get my MD after my PhD and then be able to do the clinical work and the research stuff, but that is a long way away. I need to live through this first!!! I really, really would like to teach at a med school no matter what I do, though. I taught some chem classes when I was an undergrad and I loved it. Keep working at it! It is so worth it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Going under a little some times isn't bad, but a little is like 50 calories. 300 calories is a meal.

A meal.
    Or a Poptart and a half.
    Or a little more than a whole package of Twix bars. :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

I do nightly snacks. Currently, it's a frosted poptart. 200 calories. Makes my workouts worth it!!! That and totally losing weight along the way!:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Double dippity dog ditto-- nyah. :tongue:

ok Marla....you're asking for it... Double dippity dog ditto-- nyah x a trillion!!Boystickintongueout.gif
  • jen_huff
    Options
    Wow, well I guess I can eat alot more than I was, which is great! I always thought the less the better so if I didn't eat 400 calories I thought I was doing good. Guess not!

Thanks for all the support guys! I really appreciate it! :bigsmile:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Ditto x a lot.... I totally lost track! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I try to eat all of my exercise calories. Some days I am a little under and some days I am over (hopefully only by a little, lol). Most days I am really close!

I have been losing pretty steadily so far and feeling great!

Doesn't have to be perfect to work, just gotta get as close as you can.