20 pounds gone!

Options
hingtastic
hingtastic Posts: 3 Member
I have two success stories, one is a scale victory and the other a non scale victory.

Obviously the scale victory is I have lost 20 pounds in 4.5 weeks. you can see pictures on my profile of the progress.

The NSV was in a meeting yesterday when my boss asked me if i was losing weight. When others notice, you know you are making good progress. I don't know about you but that helps me fight off the temptations of eating crappy food.

Pretty much, I love my fitness pal and have gotten half a dozen people signed up as a result.

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    that's fantastic!!
    good for you...you must be really proud...
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!

When I was down about 15# people started noticing, which was a real ego booster and gave me the incentive to keep going.

People ask me how I did it and I tell them about MFP. Quite a few people have tried it. Those that stuck with it have lost weight, those that gave up because they didn't get 'instant' gratification didn't. It's not easy to give up a lifestyle that you've had for so long, it's hard work to stay dedicated sometimes, but the outcome is well worth the dedication and hard work! Keep up the great work!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have also gotten a bunch of people into this site! We love it!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!