seeking some motivating people to help keep my butt in line

Options
Hi everyone,
I have been using the mobile app a lot, but just recently started to use the online version (wish this worked on my phone like facebook, it would make my life easier) . Wish to add some friends who can give me pointers, help me stay on track & occasionally a good "get off your lazy butt & get moving speech" when I start to go backwards. I have been doing the diet & exercise battle for years. I have dropped as much as 65lbs in the past & gotten within 10lbs of my goal & then will get lazy & put 5-10lbs back on. todays motto is: NO EXCUSES JUST GET RESULTS! I hope to keep at it but truth is I need a smack upside the head occasionally! HELP!

Replies

• mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    No excuses is my motto too. I am pretty harsh and honest but if you would like to add me, I will tell you the truth!!!
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Commitment and portion control is my mantra. I have several friends and we keep each other accountable. Sign me up if you wish.
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    We all need a motivating speech occasionally, i must say i've been doing this now for longer than i have ever done in the past and although it is a lifestyle change it can still get irritating at times thinking oh i shouldn't eat that etc. I do try not to limit myself but even if i don't necessarily eat the best foods i always try and stay close or just under my calorie goal.
  • sarahemily72
    sarahemily72 Posts: 106
    Options
    It looks like you need to be motivating me! You have had great results....Just think how good that weight loss felt and keep moving! :smile:
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Hey, add me as a friend, we can motivate each other! I have lost 17 lbs. so far ( a lot more to go) but I understand what's going on. I have lost the same 65-100 lbs. a couple times now. Im getting older (40ish) and it's not as easy as it used to be.
    Hang in there!