Hey, im new!

Options
Hey im new, this is something new im trying, i just cant seem to lose weight, hopefully this will help me! If anybody has any tips, lemme know!! other than that just wanted to say hello!

Chelseajillian

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Just take one day at a time and do the best you can. You can do it!! Good luck with your journey and feel free to friend me if you like.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome!! The most important thing is being honest with yourself and commit fully to this program! I saw someone's signature with this motto one day: If you bite it, write it. Keeping a food journal really keeps you accountable and will definitely help the pounds melt off!

Best of luck to you, and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some extra support!
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi..I have found that if I make it a point to check in everyday and i also have the app on my phone I do much better. Good luck and feel free to friend request if you need supporters.
  • smancini91
    smancini91 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Definitely friend a bunch of people (feel free to friend me). Get really involved with the community so you're friends help motivate you and you feel accountable to logging in and keeping track of everything.
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome.
    This is a great site. It has helped me lose 41 lbs so far. If you have any questions feel free to add me.
    Good luck
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome.
    This is a great site. It has helped me lose 41 lbs so far. If you have any questions feel free to add me.
    Good luck
  • earker
    earker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've always had a difficult time losing weight too, and I've already lost 5 pounds on MFP in about three weeks, so it's been working so far! Just follow the plan and I think you'll find that it provides you with enough calories for a little indulgence, but you do need to watch portions and balance out drinks, desserts, appetizers, etc. with adequate exercise and cuts in other places. Good luck! Feel free to friend me. :)
  • sara0322
    sara0322 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definately download the app if possible- it's super easy to use and syncs up instantly. It will at least help you keep up with logging your food every day.