what is your.... ?

Options
2»

Replies

• kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So many people like Zumba! I tried it once and didn't care for it. I think it's time to give Zumba another try! Maybe I just didn't care for that particular class. I'm going to try a video!
    Thanks MFP people for sharing what works for you.

There are TONS of zumba videos on youtube if you want to check it out for free (i <3 free). Here's some playlists I made that might help get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL5AF44E4010DDF98F
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the elliptical and Tai Chi. I hope to use the pool at the gym more when I go part time in the new year.

LOVE your profile picture! I have an orange kitty as well, his name is Jeffrey and he runs the joint :)

On to business...I love a good morning jog. Mmm.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My absolutely favorite is walking, I could go for hours and hours! I'm really starting to enjoy running more these days so I usually do a combination of the two. Also like doing different DVDs - Hip Hop Abs, Bob Harper's bootcamp and kettlebell workouts, Jillian Michael's 30DS and No More Trouble Zones, etc Mixing it up keeps things interesting!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Walking or hiking with the dog! Spinning classes. Zumba and most dance fitness dvd's. My new fav is 10 Minute Solution Fat-Blasting Dance that I streamed from NetFlix.