10 more pounds to go....

Options
JanieKelley
JanieKelley Posts: 32 Member
I thought I'd never be in the 140's again. It's been YEARS! I'm 151 now and I can just feel that 149 around the corner. I could not have done this without the support of my wonderful husband. He's the chef and is on MFP too. We are eating very clean. Lots of fresh veggies, fish and chicken. But we do have our splurges, like tonight we are going out for Indian food, he likes his NewCastle and I love my red wine. I think the reason we have been successful this time is that we are not depriving ourselves. We both exercise and we don't keep any bad food in the house. And we keep up with our calories with this wonderful website. It's been a blessing! And it's FREE!

People are asking us how we do it. Well, there is no secret. It takes hard work. Exercise, eat healthy, and MFP is a great tool!

Before and after pics coming soon!

Replies

• mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    you have always been an amazingly beautiful woman, but you seem to get even hotter every day. I love you and very happy that you are in my life.

Congrats on the amazing work you are doing!

Mike
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!