I am new too!

kellierae
kellierae Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Okay....so you are supposed to trust your best friend, right? Well, here goes! She told me about this website and here I am! I am trying to lose "baby weight" ......or I guess you could call it "toddler weight"....my son is now three years old! I am excited to make this work and get healthy again. So.....hi everyone!:wink:

Replies

• Okay....so you are supposed to trust your best friend, right? Well, here goes! She told me about this website and here I am! I am trying to lose "baby weight" ......or I guess you could call it "toddler weight"....my son is now three years old! I am excited to make this work and get healthy again. So.....hi everyone!:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Glad to have you here! Great place to be:drinker:
    Okay....so you are supposed to trust your best friend, right? Well, here goes! She told me about this website and here I am! I am trying to lose "baby weight" ......or I guess you could call it "toddler weight"....my son is now three years old! I am excited to make this work and get healthy again. So.....hi everyone!:wink:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Welcome! :drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Trust your best friend, you came to the right place. My sister told me about MFP. Good Luck !
This discussion has been closed.