Blew the day, after a good start!

Options
I totally blew it today!!! Ate dinner too late and snacked on the WRONG foods!!! I need to bump up my exercise. I am finding it hard to hit the protien I need and keep the carbs low. Any suggestions will be most appreciated. Here's to the start of a new day!!!

Replies

• ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I do that almost every day. I'm working on figuring out how to prevent it!
  • thedyes02
    thedyes02 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just end up blowing an entire day after having 3 good days! It sucks! Sometimes those cravings just get the best of me!
  • dietgate
    dietgate Posts: 1
    Options
    sometimes I eat too much protein, like tinned salmon,ham or meat. I always try and eat a decent amount of potatoes as I find the carbohydrate stops my craving.. Also if you can find a low calorie boiled sweet, I have substituted that for chocolate. Good Luck.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Yep It's a new day for all of us! I am going to try to make sure I have enough protein during the day. I was reading the Biggest Loser Cookbook and they are saying you should have 24 oz per day, to include Milk, yogart, cheese. Maybe that will help. You are not alone that's for sure!! I did really good yesterday, then got up in the middle of the night and hit the cookies & Chips!!!! MAN!!!!!!! Hang in there :)
  • jojobird2011
    Options
    I found that hard also. I find it's easy to keep them under control is with a good exercise day. You have more to play with and it's so much easier. Instead of the bad eating before dinner...How about munching on some carrots...grab and apple etc. If I'm going to eat carrots I make sure there baby carrots or I cut some up ahead of time. If there not ready and at my reach that's when I eat the wrong foods. It takes awhile but you will find ways to keep your numbers in range..Good luck..
    yvonne
  • jojobird2011
    Options
    You need to have the good food ready to go..It makes such a huge difference. When I get home from work..I want a snack. I will grab something good for me if it's ready to go
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    +1 Jojobird...have some snacks ready....that always seems to help me!