--Fulltime Working Moms--

Options
13»

Replies

• cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I have about 50 calories left today and I was going to grab a little snack then I remembered that just yesterday I posted that I was going to stay in my calories. So I jumped on line to let you all know that I am NOT going to have a snack unless it is less than 50 calories (I think I have some 25 cal packs of hot chocolate, that might work!)

Thanks for keeping me on track!
  • cupcake568
    Options
    I'll be honest I have struggled the last few days stayin in my calories.
    Parent teacher conferences, make-up labs, etc so I have been snacking more then usual or eating bigger meals then planned....

Haven't been able to work out as much this week either as normal.

Are you a science teacher? I am...today was the end of the first marking period, I was at school until 5 (I usually leave by 3-330) These kids are so unhealthy for me.:wink:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    So I have about 50 calories left today and I was going to grab a little snack then I remembered that just yesterday I posted that I was going to stay in my calories. So I jumped on line to let you all know that I am NOT going to have a snack unless it is less than 50 calories (I think I have some 25 cal packs of hot chocolate, that might work!)

Thanks for keeping me on track!

glad someone stayed in there calories that has been my battle all week long- UGGGGGHHHHHH! but I am not giving up i will keep trying- I still cant wait to get my Shred dvd and my HRM--
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Good morning Mommies-- Its saturday morning and I am taking my daughters on a Mommy and Girls day we are going to breakfast and then going to see Disney Mickey and Minnies magical journey on ice- Daddy is gone away at school and wont be home until the middle of next month so its just me and the girls and this week has been hectic with me having to get to work and them to school and all the after work responsibilities that this week has just been a blur so today we are just gonna slow down and spend time together--

Even though I am going out to breakfast with my girls my big goal today is to stay within my caloric limit and not go over at all--
  • HEALTHJUNKIE
    Options
    Hi! Sounds like a great day. We are running like crazy today. Volleyball and school activities even on the weekends! Yikes. Hope ya'll have a fabulous day!
  • cupcake568
    Options
    My gym runs a "fit kids" class that I took my 4 year old to for the first time today. While he was in there I took a spinning class - it kicked my butt! It's the first one I have even done and it was an hour of some intense cycling - but I feel great now. My son loved the fit kids so I think this might be a new saturday routine for us. The class burns about 800 calories!

It is VERY important to show my kids how fun these activities can be. As I was growing my my parents never exercised or got us into sports or activity, as a result my brother, sister and I spent our whole lives being overweight. My kids are at healthy weights now and I really want to maintain that. We talk about healthy foods, and when we can have treats (like cookies, candy, etc). We've made this a family lifestyle change which should make it easier for us - especially since my boys are 1 and 4, they'll think this is the way it always was.

Keep up the good work ladies! Even when life gets crazy, think about how much harder it would be if we didn't have the extra energy from eating right and exercising.
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    My gym runs a "fit kids" class that I took my 4 year old to for the first time today. While he was in there I took a spinning class - it kicked my butt! It's the first one I have even done and it was an hour of some intense cycling - but I feel great now. My son loved the fit kids so I think this might be a new saturday routine for us. The class burns about 800 calories!

It is VERY important to show my kids how fun these activities can be. As I was growing my my parents never exercised or got us into sports or activity, as a result my brother, sister and I spent our whole lives being overweight. My kids are at healthy weights now and I really want to maintain that. We talk about healthy foods, and when we can have treats (like cookies, candy, etc). We've made this a family lifestyle change which should make it easier for us - especially since my boys are 1 and 4, they'll think this is the way it always was.

Keep up the good work ladies! Even when life gets crazy, think about how much harder it would be if we didn't have the extra energy from eating right and exercising.

wow thats awesome- i never did spinning once my husband comes home from his school the middle of next month I will be joining a kick boxing class 2 days a week--