Need a Kick in the @ZZ HELP

Options
Ok everyone, I have got my eatting back on track but I totally lack in the exerciser.

I went out and bought a gym membership about a month ago and went 3 times did something to my knee and havent been back. My knee is almost back to normal not quite but for the most part and I still havent gone and done anything:mad:

I keep making excuses, no time, to tired, ect....I own my own janitorial business and have alot of accounts and sleep is on the back burner when I can get it in. Even though I move alot with my work i know its not the exercise that I need....

Can you help motivate me and kick me in the butt PLEASE...

Thanks
Have a great night

Cindy

Replies

• CindysDestiny
    Options
    Ok everyone, I have got my eatting back on track but I totally lack in the exerciser.

I went out and bought a gym membership about a month ago and went 3 times did something to my knee and havent been back. My knee is almost back to normal not quite but for the most part and I still havent gone and done anything:mad:

I keep making excuses, no time, to tired, ect....I own my own janitorial business and have alot of accounts and sleep is on the back burner when I can get it in. Even though I move alot with my work i know its not the exercise that I need....

Can you help motivate me and kick me in the butt PLEASE...

Thanks
    Have a great night

Cindy
  • Kimlane70
    Options
    sounds like you're kinda kickin your own butt.........lol. you just gotta get your mind right and get a little attitude about it. you know, like i'm gonna do this and i don't care what everybody else is doin and then just do it. that's where i'm at right now. i hope it last's forever. it's a great feeling. kim
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I go through phases like that kind of often. The trick to getting back into going to the gym is to get through the hardest part.... walking in the door! Once you do that, you will get one work out done. The next one won't be so hard to talk yourself into, because hey... you just did it! After a few weeks, you'll be hooked and NEED to keep going.

Do yourself a favor and force yourself to go just once. Then go from there.

Consider this a kick in the butt! :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    **putting on my butt-kicking boots**

Make the time for yourself. You have to decide that you are the most important person in your life right now, and you ARE worth it!! Take that little bit of time for YOU, because you deserve it. The best gift you can give those in your life is a healthy, happy you. Get moving and good luck!

**KICK!!!
    > (_|_)**