Hot and Bothered

Options
Qarol
Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
What do you find sexy? What makes you just wanna stop and praise the universe for a specimen so hawt?

Here are mine...

Fighter pilots. My dad was one so I grew up around a lot of men who wore a green bag to work. Sure, a man in a military uniform is sexy, but nothing gets me going like seeing a man in a flight suit. *fans self*

Rock guitarist. I love seeing a guy playing a rock guitar, not singing at all, just totally in his zone, playing his guitar. The music is loud and angry, but he's oblivious to the crowd. *bites lip*

Snare drummers. I was in the marching band (colorguard, actually). There was nothing sexier than seeing the snare drummers line up, doing their cadence. I just love a good cadence. Better yet, arriving to practice early, catching the tail end of their practice, shirts off, cadence going. *swoon*

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    OMG I live near an airforce base so I hear you on the man in uniform!! Truthfully, when I see a couple who look good together I think its hott!! A woman with sculpted arms, no make up and shiny hair is doing something right. A man with meat on his body and looking the way God intended....whoo!! Is it getting warm in here??
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This man here (Jim James).... Sexiest man alive. The hair, the beard...Ah!

jj.jpg
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I spend a lot of time in the library during the school year, and there's nothing like a guy really in the zone, not minding anything but his own business and getting work done. Brains are HOT. I can get turned on by a good conversation any day.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    tattoos (of a certain variety), motorcycles or anything with a powerful engine - trucks, muscle cars, whatever, badass attitude with a hint of chivalry and i'm hooked.
    that and a decent 6 pack anyways. give me muscles and i'm in love! lol
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I spend a lot of time in the library during the school year, and there's nothing like a guy really in the zone, not minding anything but his own business and getting work done. Brains are HOT. I can get turned on by a good conversation any day.

Where were you, like, the last 26 years?
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Physically, the booty. It's not always the size, but the shape, sort of like an upside down heart. No flat buts, and no humpty dumpty butts (where the butt gets narrower closer to the legs).
    Chest department, the giggle gets me everytime. Fake might look nice in a picture, but watching a natural woman walk with that bounce, damn.

Nice tone legs with a little muscle, it's like Tony the Tiger said, "It's gggggrrreeaaat!"

Mentally the # 1 thing for me.....a little unpredictability. I know my wife as well as she knows herself, but every once in a while she'll say something so out of left field, it's nice to be suprised after 9 years pof marriage and 16 years of being together.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I do get wobbly-knee'd at rock shows watching a hawt lead guitar player....

Tattoos are sexy, but not tribal ... not crazy about that - what tribe are you part of??

Tough guys with a flare for the romantic

Irish accents - - can make anyone goodlooking

turn-off - GUYS IN SKINNY JEANS.... gag :sick:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I do get wobbly-knee'd at rock shows watching a hawt lead guitar player....

Tattoos are sexy, but not tribal ... not crazy about that - what tribe are you part of??

Tough guys with a flare for the romantic

Irish accents - - can make anyone goodlooking

turn-off - GUYS IN SKINNY JEANS.... gag :sick:

Wondering now how much I was kidding, down w polygamy? lol
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love black men! Always liked men who are tall dark and handsome... love athletes as well, basketball and football.I look at a mans hands, smile and eyes, tattoos and of course if they smell really good.... sigh....:love:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Tall. Funny. Intelligent. Beard. Gentleman.
  • aneisiena
    aneisiena Posts: 63
    Options

I feel the same way about guys at the gym! It's the ones that just do their own thing that stand out--not the ones strutting around. There was this guy who threw punches while running and when I found out that adds an insane ab workout/burns more calories (aka he actually knows what he's doing) it made me swoooon hehe.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I'm a guy, so throw a rock at something and it gets us going. However there's one unsung hero of female sexy-ness that gets lost in the shuffle.

A confident, sexy walk.

Now I'm not talking about the way a half naked girl walks in a rap video, I'm talking about a confident, smart, girl who almost glides. It's a graceful walk that has some an air of confidence, smarts, and enough body movement to give previews to body curves that absolutely destroys a man's eye focus.

There's a girl here I work with who possesses this and I stand from my chair everytime she gets up, without embarrassment.
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    Tall, musician, tattoos (nothing really crazy though), beard, intelligence, blue eyes and full lips. And if he happens to have a British or Scottish accent, then that definitely does it for me!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options

Where were you, like, the last 26 years?

Well, the last 20 years and few months, I was right here on Earth. Before that...I don't know. Venus maybe? Or Mars...
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Give me a brilliant woman with good muscle definition any day. I like fit, not anorexic and regardless of looks if she can't hold an interesting conversation she can't keep my attention.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am an All-American guy, with Spanish and Italian heritage who lives in PA and works in NJ. Its way easier for me to tell you what I don't like than it is for me to say what I do like.

Angelina Jolie I would turn down in a heart beat...she doesn't even give me a twinge. I think its her wacked brain that turns me off immediately. I am one of those men without an on/off switch. I have a dimmer that needs to be slowly turned up! :) If a woman can do that, she has me at hello.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Seth Rogen's laugh. Or anything else about him...
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Orianthi Paganaris.
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Men in uniform, cowboys, and being a good dad. There is something very manly to being a nurturing father.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Police/firemen

wide shoulders, muscled backs, narrow waists

dark hair, olive skin

big brown eyes

Men who are smarter than me and a bit sarcastic.