Fiesta Ware

Options
amelia_atlantic
amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
I'm going to a wedding next month and they're registered at Macy's for some PRICEY things! I just bought a $45 SALAD BOWL.

I want to get one more thing because I am bringing a date but I can't afford much else.

Does anyone know of any Fiesta Ware warehouse websites? I've tried Amazon and Overstock but they're not too much cheaper. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Replies

• aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    Options
    Where are you? I am from WV and I know it's pretty easy to find Fiestaware pretty much anywhere. If you're close, it might be easier, but I think a lot of places sell it.
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just switched all my dishes to fiesta ware....I love the stuff. I have two suggestions...Macy's has good deals on it when they have sales (and they seem to have them constantly). Also, Replacements (www.replacements.com) has some good deals on Fiesta but you have to look around a bit. Some of the stuff they have is pricey but that is mostly on the discontinued stuff. However, I just bought a butter dish i an current color for $19 from replacements and Macy's had it listed for $32.
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    I'm in Portland, Maine.

They're registered at Macys so I definitley have access to it. The teapot (for example) they're registered for is $65! :noway:
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    check out the kohls website...i registered for fiestaware and they often have really good deals (like 40-50% off) so it can be more reasonable to purchase more pieces :)
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    A Fiestaware nut has now entered this conversation. Online, try dinnerwareusa.com Also, while they may have registered at Macy's look for sales at Kohl's and JC Penney's. Macy's always charges MSRP and I NEVER pay that for mine.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Go to http://www.fiestafactorydirect.com/

This site is cheaper than kohls or macy's sales prices.
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    Thanks for your help!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    UGH I hate when people register for expensive crap. I made sure to register for a LOT of cheaper end stuff, as well as my pricey stuff.

*kicks things*