Poll: Which is better - Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

Options
Annie5859
Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
I am going to WDW in August and for those of you who know these water parks, which one did you prefer? I have 2 sons, ages 8 and 11.

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I prefer Typhoon Lagoon, but they are both really nice! Have a blast!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    We only visited Blizzard Beach...it was fun until a lightening storm came through and everyone had to evacuate!!
  • CaptObvious
    CaptObvious Posts: 117
    Options
    We went to both a couple years ago. All four of my kids agree ... Typhoon Lagoon.
  • Lissaannco
    Lissaannco Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I grew up just a few miles from WDW (my mom worked there for 30 years!) and I would have to say that Typhoon Lagoon is so much better than Blizzard Beach. My sons who grew up going to the parks would agree as well! Typhoon Lagoon has a more tropical feel and is a lot of FUN, make sure you snorkel with the sharks while you are there! Have a great time in Florida!
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    We only visited Blizzard Beach...it was fun until a lightening storm came through and everyone had to evacuate!!

Oh wow, :noway: was that early JUNE b/c the EXACT SAME thing happened to us... the kids and I were NOT happy about it!!!

Furthermore, most everyone at our resort was bragging about how awesome Typhoon Lagoon is as opposed to Blizzard Beach.. we all wished we had gone to Typhoon, however Blizzard was great for the 4 rides we could ride before the rain and lightning shut it down :grumble: .
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Typhoon it is! Thanks everyone!